“Dimitries, never a disappointment.”
Review of Dimitris

Dimitris
Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Frankford
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Belleville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dimitries, never a disappointment.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This restaurant at 22 South Trent in the village of Frankford has become our favorite in the Quinte west /Belleville area. The staff at Dimitris are friendly, polite and attentive. Their menu consists of Pizza and Italian dishes along with Burgers,wings,fish and chips Etc.The portions are large and the prices are very reasonable and the food is excellent. Being a regular I have tried or someone in our group has tried just about every dish and have never been disappointed. The Chicken Wings are huge so order 6 or 8 if you normally eat a dozen. A real favorite of mine is the baked Spagetti which is covered with melted cheese and chopped mushrooms and the sauce is just the best. This dish is $11.99 I believe and comes with a nice side salad and a couple of large pieces of toasted garlic bread.

Our group has tried many places for our Friday night get together in the region and always end up back at Dimitris. I have never eaten here and left unhappy or unsatisfied.. There are not a lot of eateries in this area that I can say that about.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Richard J

“A great spot that never fails to satisfy”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This place is a nice little restraunt located just south of the lights in Frankford, i have eaten there now 5 times and every time i have had large portions and very polite staff, they make a great pizza which is very hard to beat, on Wed nite they have there chicken wings on sale and they are the largest wings i have had, i have eaten alot of wings in my day in alot of places, this place never lets me down. Seating is good, the place is very clean, the staff are helpful and polite. It is a great spot for a get together with friends and a great family spot. I give this place full marks and will make this place my regular spot due to its consistant ability to satisfy. 5 stars all the way

• Visited February 2013