“Excellent meal for a great price”

Veky's International Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Listowel
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Veky's International Cuisine is all about Real People. Real Food. Real Fresh. Offering freshly carved AAA rib eye steaks, to our famous breaded to order schnitzels, to 100% made from scratch burgers on locally baked buns! Our salmon is fresh, never frozen and we use all fresh ingredients! Our weekends breakfast is a must try with dishes like Pulled Pork Eggs Benny and the super popular oven baked skillets like you've never had before! Be sure to try the mega fish and chips that's panko crusted and breaded to order with more fish less breading!
Reviewed September 22, 2013

When we were out for a drive one day we just happened to stop at Veky's for dinner. Fantastic International cuisine. I had their Rham Schnitzel and my wife had a mixed plate called half and half. With battered mushrooms as an appetizer and bottomless pop... total bill $43 bucks which for what we got was a great price. Not necessarily a suit and tie restaurant but you would never know it by the quality of food and great price. Annie was a fantastic waitress... we will definitely go back for another meal.

1  Thank Flyingdrummer

Reviewed September 21, 2013

One of the ladies at Spin-rite suggested Veky's when I asked for a where to eat recommendation. Thanks to her for steering us there as the food was great and the staff could not have been more accommodating. Enjoyed it so much I returned a few weeks later with friends and had the soup and sandwich lunch special which was generous servings of real food.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Arrived in town early evening. Ask the owner of Hardwood Haven B&B for a recommendation for dinner. She suggested Veky's. I was not disappointed. I had there special for a meal. Reasonably price, tasted wonderful and the service was outstanding. A gem in the rough.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is a European menu for the most part and I've taken many out-of-town guests and friends there to dine. Meals are reasonably priced, service is very good, atmosphere is intimate, clean and quiet. If you're looking for something better than roadhouse atmosphere and a variety menu or just to try something new with a touch of class I'd highly recommend Vecky's. IT's on Main street in Listowel beside Giant Tiger with ample parking beside or even on the street.

1  Thank John F