“Nice motel, older style in great condition.”

Listowel Country Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Listowel
Listowel Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Listowel B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Our suite was very clean, furniture was all in great condition. Beds were comfortable. Very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I happened upon the Listowel Country Inn while I was in Perth County for work and stayed for three nights. The rooms were clean and affordable, though somewhat dated. Free wi-fi. My biggest complaint, the motel is north of town and just beyond walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2011

We stayed here as part of my daughter's dance team (performed at Norgan Theatre in Palmerston). The rooms are spotlessly clean but not luxurious. Two double beds, an older model TV sitting on a dresser, free WiFi, brightly-lit bathroom, new tub surround.
A motor inn style where you drive right up to your door to park and unlock the room with a metal key. Walls are *very* thin; we could hear the conversation + laughter from the dancers next door.

Room Tip: Ask for a first-floor room if you don't like stairs
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank EdithM2
Reviewed August 29, 2011

We have stayed here twice while visiting my father in his retirement residence in Palmerston (not at all far away) - the first time was with my husband and twin toddlers, and we stayed in the apartment, which is awesome for a family. This second time it was just myself and the kids, and we stayed in a deluxe room - it was perfect! It was a busy weekend for the motel because of weddings in the area, and themotel was heavily booked - but the owner managed to find us a room for two nights, which was very much appreciated after 7 hours of travelling! The room itself was SPOTLESS - I mean, I have travelled and stayed in many hotels and inns for both business and pleasure, and I have NEVER stayed anywhere so well maintained and clean! The beds were heavenly - I have a tricky back and often have a problem when I travel, but these beds were luxurious. The tv/dvd combo helped my kids stay happy and entertained. And although the motel was very busy, we were never distubed by noise of other guests.
All in all, this was a perfect stay for my first solo road trip with my kids - we'll never stay anywhere else when in the area - thanks for running such a superb establishment and providing such a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Kiki_Ottawa_Ontario
Reviewed November 2, 2010

Arrived at night and looked very inviting. Plants and trees in pots healthy. Rooms arent huge but very clean and cozy. Tv. Fridge. Coffee. Just outside town. Would definately recommend.

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank trtravlr

Been to Listowel Country Inn? Share your experiences!