We stayed as a group of 4 (2 double rooms). We stayed on the ground floor and the rooms were particularly large. Staff were very friendly and helpful. They provided us an ironing board with no problem on request. Close enough to Canterbury. Taxi back ay night was £20, however this was at 3am!! Our room was also at the front of the hotel and we didn't hear any the noise from the A2. Overall rooms were clean and comfortable and exactly what you need for a short stay. Also a complimentary hot breakfast was welcomed the next day. I would recommend booking through travel republic. When trying to book through the hotel website the results came back that there were no double rooms available for our selected night. However we managed to book 2 double rooms through travel republic for £70 per room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 89 room hotel offering well appointed guest rooms with writing desk, TV, Hair Dryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The hotel offers free WiFi, and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Canterbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Hotel Upper Harbledown
- Holiday Inn Canterbury
- Canterbury Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Canterbury Upper Harbledown