All reviews beautiful nature the river delicious food see you soon domestic food live music heaven on earth excellent experience amazing place tara canyon see you next year team building look no further starting point open fire excellent equipment clean sheets
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2018

In the Encian camp I was last year in August with my family. Unforgettable adventure. The food is delicious, the rooms are clean and comfortable, it always has hot water. We tried rafting down the beautiful Tara River and we were delighted. It is very fun with live music and wine. The children also performed well in beautiful nature and we will surely come again this year.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2018

Travelling through the balkan area, we looked for a stopover in Montenegro/Bosnia to do some outdoor activities, so we decided to stay at Encijan for some reasons: 1) beautiful nature setting 2) not crowded 3) fair prices 4) fast and helpful email contact/booking.

When we arrived at the montenegrian border, we let our car at a meeting point and were picked up by Stefan who took us over the border and down to the river (25min ride), before the first suprise took place: we were shipped (with all the luggage) to the camp, because its on the bosnian side of the Tara.
The welcome rakia with Mladen kicked in a few minutes later and we huddled with the lovely 2 dogs of the camp.

The camp is literally staged at noman`s land, so you should bring all the things you want/need OR just relax and go with the flow (no wifi, sockets only at the bar). The little cabins with 6 beds into it were basic, but totally fine! (very clean - also toilets/shower/etc). The camp side is designed with a lot of lovely details and options, as you can get one of the cabins oder use your own tent. But you should consider, that while its 40 degrees over the day, it gets very cold in the night and the Tara is freezing cold. I didnt thought about it and had the cold of my life afterwards :D

In the evening we sat down together in some kind of pavillon with an open fire place and dinner was served - ABSOLUTELY AMAZING (HELL YEAH) DELICIOUS Food! :D and much of it! Same with breakfast and lunch btw! You want walk out hungry! and...as we are from Germany drinking is very cheap :D! No matter if beer or rakija, their prices are fair and with Mladen we had the best host/drinking buddy (but i guess he cheated some times) you can imagine! The whole crew is very friendly and helpfull, especially as most of them dont speak any english..but we didnt speak any bosnian and kinda figured it out, so no problem at all!

Our rafting trip (4 hours) was quite funny - maybe sponsored by rakija - and very interesting as our guide told us many facts about the past of montenegro and bosnia!

The 2 nights we spent at the camp were quite amazing as we met a bunch of different, interesting people from all over the world! BUT without staying at a crowed 0815-camp in Montenegro - on our last night we actually were the only guests..that kinda was a strange feeling, because something like that never happens to you, but on the other hand it was very relaxing and we had a really good time just doing nothing :D

Definately come back soon! And guys, give Mladen a big fat tip, he deserves it ;)

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Tim S
Reviewed February 9, 2018

Last year I was in this wonderful camp with colleagues from the hospital where I work. I visited many wonderful places in the world, but only in the camp Encijan I managed to rest from the city crowd and at the same time I had a wonderful time. The scenic nature, beautiful river, tasty home-made food, friendly and homely staff, wonderful entertainment in the evening with live music and wine, all contributed to returning to this camp again this year where I get the best rest and prepare for new business obligations. My sincere recommendations to everyone to visit this camp.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

去年我和我的丈夫第一次来了波黑。我们的好朋友每年去Foca玩儿,所以我们决定我们也一定要去。刚来了漂流营我们吃惊啦!自然特别美,尤其河流。当地人对我们中国人非常热情,也很友好。宾馆的服务也挺好。我最喜欢的是波黑菜。明年我们跟我们的朋友们一定要再享受美丽的波黑自然 - Encijan 漂流营Foca!
Last year,me and my husband came to B&H for the first time. Our friend every year comes to Foca,so we also decided to have a try。When we came to camp,we were amazed! Nature is very beautiful,especially the river。 Local people were warm-hearted for us Chinese and very friendly。Hotel service is very professional。I liked B&H food the most。Next year we are going to be back with our friends to enjoy beautiful nature - rafting camp Encijan Foca!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Climber753909
Reviewed December 23, 2017

We spent few days as a team in camp Encijan. That was amazing experience for me and my team, as a part of team bonding program.
People that working there are very hospitable, food and accommodation are also great, and camp have everything you need.
Big recommendation for this place, we will definitely visit this place again in future.

• Trip type: Traveled on business