All reviews beautiful nature the river delicious food see you soon domestic food tara canyon live music excellent experience team building hot water amazing place see you next year heaven on earth starting point open fire clean sheets places in the world
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

去年我和我的丈夫第一次来了波黑。我们的好朋友每年去Foca玩儿,所以我们决定我们也一定要去。刚来了漂流营我们吃惊啦!自然特别美,尤其河流。当地人对我们中国人非常热情,也很友好。宾馆的服务也挺好。我最喜欢的是波黑菜。明年我们跟我们的朋友们一定要再享受美丽的波黑自然 - Encijan 漂流营Foca!
Last year,me and my husband came to B&H for the first time. Our friend every year comes to Foca,so we also decided to have a try。When we came to camp,we were amazed! Nature is very beautiful,especially the river。 Local people were warm-hearted for us Chinese and very friendly。Hotel service is very professional。I liked B&H food the most。Next year we are going to be back with our friends to enjoy beautiful nature - rafting camp Encijan Foca!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Climber753909
Reviewed December 23, 2017

We spent few days as a team in camp Encijan. That was amazing experience for me and my team, as a part of team bonding program.
People that working there are very hospitable, food and accommodation are also great, and camp have everything you need.
Big recommendation for this place, we will definitely visit this place again in future.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank IgorM3631
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed visiting Encijan, as from the start girlfriend and I had a nice welcome. During the day we enjoyed calm nature and great food but it was fun evening with live music and nice people. So, it is place for all kinds of people.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Слободан М
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

I was visiting kamp Encijan this summer with my friends and it was amazing experience. The nature is beautiful, food,everything. River Tara is stunning,rafting was great,and everyone should try it. They are very good hosts. I recommend them!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank anastasijakovacevic
Reviewed December 17, 2017

The best adventure ever! I've been there in July this year, came with my boyfriend and met some new people there..I've stayed in touch with them :) It's an amazing nature there, a rest for your soul! Hope to come again soon.. Greetings to camp Encijan! :)

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple