All reviews beautiful nature the river delicious food see you soon domestic food tara canyon live music excellent experience team building hot water see you next year amazing place heaven on earth starting point open fire clean sheets places in the world
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2017

While visiting Montenegro, a friend of mine suggested we go rafting on the Tara river; a common excursion tourists and locals experience within the area. Now, before I comment on the camps services, I want to explain that I'm a Montrealer working in the service industry. Meaning I understand the industry very well. What these people from the camp did for us and how they treated us blew me away. Anyone can appreciate the service they get, but i truly believe the value they offered far exceeded the price I paid. There's no price you can pay, to get the hospitality and welcoming we received from Camp Encijan, and I particularly enjoyed Mladen's genuine company. The food was copious and mouth watering, the environment was therapeutic. All in all, I would return at every opportunity I have.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Niko B
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I reccomend this place, if you have a chance, you should visit camp Encijan. The nature is stunning,the campsite is built next to river,so its perfect place for vacation and relaxation with friends who are nature lovers. The river Tara will take your breath away with her beauty,rafting is one amazing experience.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Adventurer739693
Reviewed November 18, 2017

My family and I stayed at the camp for three nights and we had a great time. The camp was beautiful and the surrounding nature is amazing. The people were great and the food was delicious. Rafting was a great experience and it's a vacation we will never forget.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Navigate740891
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I was visiting the office of encijan in the middle of the winter because I wanted to go into the perucica forest.. Mladen and his boss helped me finding a ranger which was willing to guide me in the forest in the winter.. they where fantastic, I would recommend rafting with these guys!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Coen H
Reviewed November 8, 2017

This is really a perfect place to relax far away from the city and have a perfect weekend in nature. Or even whole week. I enjoyed it with the girlfriend, place has such a cozy atmosphere but it is far from boring so you can enjoy it with the friends as well. Delicious food, strong rakija, great team of people and of course a lot of beautiful nature. A lot.

Date of stay: August 2017