All reviews beautiful nature the river delicious food live music heaven on earth excellent experience awesome place team building look no further starting point excellent equipment charge your phone true oasis great atmosphere an adventure two days every meal
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2014

Perfect environment, beautiful nature, an island of peace.
Service was excellent, including the accommodation, the food, the staff, the equipment for rafting and the rafting itself.
Once for sure I will go back!

Room tip: Not many choice, nice wooden houses with more beds in nice condition with perfect view on the river, no private bathroom.. Come on people.. this is a camping!
Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed October 8, 2014

'Encijan' friendly staff and knowledgeable guides are driven to provide the safest and most action packed adventure possible and everything was perfectly planned by this agency. Wholeheartedly recommended!

Date of stay: August 2014
Reviewed October 7, 2014

When you book with Encijan, you know you will have fun. The staff is very friendly and borderline goofy ... which is totally my kind of crowd. You start with complimentary welcome shot of local grapa follwowed by delicious (agro-toursiam) food. (This is depending on what package you take). Next morning you are awaken to fabulous "ustipci" (donat bread-deffinely worth trying) with local cheese & jam and u start packing for raft. The day we rafted was bit clowdy and rainy, but it was just freaking AWESOME. This was my second time with Encijan raft and like iv said, guarantied fun and amaisment of everyting canion Tara can offer.

The camp is one of the best I have been on Tara. It is clean, beutiful and very good for familly and friends gettogethers. Rafting is organised, safe and as I mentioned, fun!

I went with my husband & my best friend + skipper and it was perfect. The only reason they don't have 5 stars from me is because they don't have "couples bed", but it was kind of fun for both of us to share one (highscool style). :)

Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed October 7, 2014

It was a fantastic experience. The staff was very friendly, the food was very good and the rafting was safe and exciting. We really enjoyed the evening at the fire place and the chance to get to know local people apart from the staff.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rafting Tara K, Manager at Rafting Camp Encijan, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2014

Hi,
Thanks for your nice review!!! Of course our staff is friendly because we have nice guests. We keep on impoving our offer and for your info our current eforts are to improve our kithcen facilities and gastronomic experience. Hope you will tell your friend about us. Next time you book, make sure to mention our ciontact via Tripadvisor. Thanks and hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 14, 2014

I've been to Kamp Encijan many times and it's always a wonderful experience. The Kamp is surrounded by natural beauty and has been built to blend it wonderfully with its surroundings. The food is amazing and the staff treat guests as part of the family. And the rafting is fun, safe and exciting. Kamp Encijan has become one of my favourite destinations around.

Date of stay: June 2014