All reviews beautiful nature the river delicious food live music heaven on earth excellent experience awesome place team building look no further starting point excellent equipment charge your phone true oasis great atmosphere an adventure two days every meal
Selected filters
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I was traveling (almost) aimlessly through the Balkans by myself, no prior planning, just going where I felt like going with the help of a guide book, where Kamp Encijan was listed. Rafting would normally require a minimum amount of people, but I decided to try my luck and contact them, see if there were other people I could join. And they were very accomodating and helpful! So I took a bus to where their office was, and before long, I was taken to the camp with other groups of people. The place was superb, scenery amazing, ended up rafting with a very nice family from Banja Luka. All the while, Encijan and his staffs were very nice and helpful to me, even helped me find out the best way to continue my journey (there was fire in the forest so the normal bus that I'd plan on taking did not run and so they helped me find another one).

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I was there with my frend last summer, for two days. After half year, we are still talking about that trip! Kamp Encijan is great place to stay in Tara canyon. People who work there are really friendly, food is great, nature is amazing! I recommend this kamp to all my frends and I will be happy to visit that place again!

Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed February 28, 2014

awesome place to have some rest, especially if you're coming from big city.. hosts are great and they willingly help you whatever you ask them...delicious food, great view, great and cozy little houses to stay in...all in all, marvellous experience, either you come with friends, as a couple, family...

Date of stay: October 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

When My good friend told me we are booked for a rafting in Tara I was super excited... little did I know about what I will find in Kamp Encijan.

It was one of the places in-between BIH and Montenegro Border. With a boat waiting for us to take us to the other side of the river...the view was promising. We got greeted with our Hoast "Sherpa" and the rakia did not stop flowing. The pleasant fire place and amassing food, all agro tourism grow always wins my hart (through the belly off course...hehehe). The hut's are clean and all in wood which is perfect for the environment. Iv enjoyed waking up next to the sound of the river just drinking my coffee and enjoying the magnificent Tara River. The breakfast and home made "ustipci and krofne" (Dow bread) are superb. All compliments to the lady making them!!! Next thing I know... we are gearing up, helmets, suits, and it was time to raft. The boatride was the adrenalin I needed and I had great fun goofing around with my friends. We sang, stoped by to have some beer and jumped into the refreshing Tara...so I don't get to buzzed. The lunch was waiting for us at the end of the watery trail... and it was perfect ending of the perfect weekend. I know it is not where you go but who you are with... and with these kind of hosts... you can rest assured, you will be taken care off. Trust me. :) Book and enjoy. Oh bring your camera with you and ask your guide to bring dry bag... you will want to take pictures. Also, don't think just Rafting, these guys know a lot of hikers who can take you to the top of the mountain or just Trnovacko lake ... ask,,,they will make it happen, :)

Date of stay: August 2012
2  Thank the_pcelica
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Great camp, great people,excellent location tick by the water...true wilderness, and real vacation for those who love nature... this is not fancy tipe of tourism....so dont expect 5* hotel...this is true wild life.

Date of stay: May 2013