We stayed here on a Saturday evening over valentines weekend.
The room itself was OK I thought. The only gripe I really had was that the air conditioner occasionally made a loud noise which was annoying as it woke us during the evening. I found the beds to be comfortable. Some of the lights in the room didn't work either.
We had breakfast included in our package. I really wasn't particularly impressed with it.
The bacon didn't look appealing to me and they ran out of pastries for a while. Over all, again, it was OK, but nothing special...
I'm not sure if there's that much choice in the valley - just dont expect too much. ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley is in Western Australia's oldest wine growing region, just 35 minutes from Perth city centre. The resort features 103 NEWLY RENOVATED (2015) hotel rooms, 53 apartments, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, Day Spa, a swimming pool, outdoor spa, gym, tennis and squash courts. There is also a 36 hole championship golf course and conference facilities for up to 260 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Swan Valley The Vines Hotel The Vines
- Novotel Hotel Perth
- Novotel Resort Perth
- Novotel Perth
- The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley The Vines