“Excellent Service, But is that Scrambled Eggs???”

The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in The Vines
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have been here a few times over the past month and the service is excellent. Night time meals in Muscats restaurant is good but the service from Sarah makes it that much better. Nothing is too much trouble for her. Steaks are good, but I can't understand why you put seafood with chicken.

Buffet breakfast is nice but can someone please tell me.....Is that really scrambled eggs?? It looks like yellow gruel with bits of black something!!! I saw it one day and thought OK maybe the chef is having a bad day but it looks that bad every day. Really if anyone can eat that please tell me how?? Thank god they make a good omllette.

All in all a fantastic place to stay and is a nice change than staying in the city.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Charity C, Guest Relations Manager at The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Swan Valley Vines Resort. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, in particular Sarah. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Please rest assured that I have taken note of your concern and I have informed the food and beverage management team to follow up and address the matter so that measures may be put in place to ensure we offer you a better service in the future.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 1, 2014

My husband and I were staying with my son and his family who live in Perth and have three energetic little daughters. We booked The Vines just for a night for some adult only conversation! The staff were really friendly, particularly the Manager on duty when we booked in. Accommodation spacious, spotlessly clean, with a little outdoor area. Bed extremely comfortable. Good facilities in terms of swimming pool, gold and tennis.

We ate in the restaurant that night and again very friendly staff and excellent food. We will stay there again next time we come to stay in Australia,

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Charity C, Guest Relations Manager at The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

It is with great pleasure that I read you had a relaxing break. I am glad you enjoyed the spacious clean accommodation, comfortable bed, swimming pool, golf, tennis and food in restaurant.

Warm Regards,

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Charity C, Guest Relations Manager at The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Stayed at the Vines again for one night. Business trip this time. Reception staff very polite and quick with check in. They gave you a map to show where your room is, and marking where the dinning and bar areas are. The room was very clean and tidy. Rooms bigger than a normal hotel room. Small balcony overlooking the centre court yard. The A/C was already on for me, so nice and cool. The bed was two large singles pushed together and was very comfortable. We had a very nice meal in the dining room. Small but good menu, tasty food. We had breakfast in the dining room the next morning with all you would want buffet style. Sit back, read the paper and watch the golfers. Great views all around the Vines, seems to be right in the middle of a large golf green. If you’re up early enough you will see kangaroo’s on the greens.
You need a map as it is a long way if your room is towards the back. You can park at the rear car park to be closer to your room. The walk is nice anyway, all out doors under cover. The staff are helpful. I had to ring reception, but couldn’t find the number in the book? Didn’t find a ‘Reception’ number, so rang the most common number listed. And an odd number too, not 0 or 9, was 517? The room fridge is a small bar type fridge and is full of “Mini Bar’ goodies. No room for anything else. The rooms are getting old, but are very well kept. Don’t get me wrong, the room was very nice. Disappointing no free WiFi. Only in the reception area. Australia is slowly getting with the rest of the world.
Very relaxing, quiet, beautiful surrounds and helpful happy staff. I will be back.

Room Tip: If saying for a few days, ask for a room upstairs with views over the golf greens. Closer to recepti...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience at The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley. We really appreciate your valid feedback.

It is with great delight that I read you had a relaxing, quiet stay and enjoyed the beautiful surroundings and great views. I am glad that you liked the spacious clean rooms, found the staff helpful and enjoyed your meal.

I will definitely share the information with the team at the resort, as we always endeavour to deliver the best service to all the guests.

Please rest assured that I have taken note of your concern and measures to address the matter are in place. We are currently in the process of refurbishing the resort.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon to the resort.

Kind Regards

Charity Chola.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Not use to having a weekend away in our own home town. In recent years we tend to be at some overseas location. The vines entrance area is in the process of being refurbished so it was looking pretty good. The desk service was very prompt and efficient and our room was well prepared for our arrival, with the air conditioner turned, very welcome on a warmish day. Our room overlooked the pool area and we enjoyed sitting on the balcony. We did like the fact that the room was larger than most hotel rooms we have stayed in. The mini bar was well stocked and we had two bottles of complimentary wine on arrival in our room. The room was very clean and well maintained. We would have liked to have stayed a second night, but the hotel was booked out for the Saturday evening, our fault for presuming there would be a room available. The 25 metre pool and heated spa was great and we enjoyed viewing the kangaroos, lots of, mowing the golf course. Our only disappoint for a non budget hotel was that the scrambled eggs for breakfast were made from reconstituted/dehydrated eggs. I endure this when I'm hiking, but not for breakfast in a hotel. It would also be a nice touch to have wifi available in your room, not just in the foyer. We would go again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over looking the pool area.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Charity C, Guest Relations Manager at The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your welcoming experience at the Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley.

It is with great pleasure that I read your review regarding the level of service you received here recently and in particular the very prompt and efficient efforts of the front desk team at the resort. I am glad that you enjoyed the clean spacious room and balcony view, as well as the kangaroos on the golf course.

I would like to thank you again for your feedback, it is of great value. Please be assured that I have taken note of your concern and measures to address this matter are in place to ensure we offer you a better service in the future.

I hope we will be given the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley soon. I am sure we will continue to provide you this same level of service whenever you stay at our hotel.

With the kindest of regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near The Vines
Swan Valley Oasis Resort
#1 of 2 in Henley Brook
Crown Metropol Perth
#2 of 3 in Burswood

Been to The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley? Share your experiences!