I have been here a few times over the past month and the service is excellent. Night time meals in Muscats restaurant is good but the service from Sarah makes it that much better. Nothing is too much trouble for her. Steaks are good, but I can't understand why you put seafood with chicken.
Buffet breakfast is nice but can someone please tell me.....Is that really scrambled eggs?? It looks like yellow gruel with bits of black something!!! I saw it one day and thought OK maybe the chef is having a bad day but it looks that bad every day. Really if anyone can eat that please tell me how?? Thank god they make a good omllette.
All in all a fantastic place to stay and is a nice change than staying in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley is in Western Australia's oldest wine growing region, just 35 minutes from Perth city centre. The resort features 103 NEWLY RENOVATED (2015) hotel rooms, 53 apartments, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, Day Spa, a swimming pool, outdoor spa, gym, tennis and squash courts. There is also a 36 hole championship golf course and conference facilities for up to 260 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Swan Valley The Vines Hotel The Vines
- Novotel Hotel Perth
- Novotel Resort Perth
- Novotel Perth
- The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley The Vines