Local resident who had to attend a conference recently at the resort. All I can say is this place needs a MAJOR overhaul of all ammenties and the banquest staff (possibly the worst I have encountered anywhere) need extensive training on the basics of customer service. I must admit that I was not expecting much and wasn't really surprised.
The one thing that stood out more than anything was the quality of the food. I'm glad I didn't pay that is all I can say.
My advice to people visiting Perth would be to spend a little more and go with a more centrally located property and one that can provide you with facilties that you would expect for the room rate.
Avoid if you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley is in Western Australia's oldest wine growing region, just 35 minutes from Perth city centre. The resort features 103 NEWLY RENOVATED (2015) hotel rooms, 53 apartments, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, Day Spa, a swimming pool, outdoor spa, gym, tennis and squash courts. There is also a 36 hole championship golf course and conference facilities for up to 260 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Swan Valley The Vines Hotel The Vines
- Novotel Hotel Perth
- Novotel Resort Perth
- Novotel Perth
- The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley The Vines