“Good place for a quick dinner”

Restaurant Vikurskali
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Vik
Cuisines: Fast Food
Tenerife
“Good place for a quick dinner”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I had dinner here one of the nights I stayed in Vik. It is a fast-food restaurant that offers a good variety of dishes. There was not fish and chips as I was there (they were almost closing) so I took a hamburger. It was nice, but nothing spectacular. However, it made the point for a dinner.

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Truck stop worth a visit ”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Had fish and chips here and it was really good. It is a truck stop and the good is cooked fresh and quickly and served by ticket number. It was tasty and quick and did the job we wanted (we were hungry after a tough drive in the snow). Worth a visit just for the experience!

1 Thank Nursej9c
Vasteras, Sweden
“Quick lunch”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

On our two day super jeep tour so we took a quick lunch here and it is quite ok.
The menu includes lamb soup, a few different burgers, meat in thin bread, fish and ships, toast. There are toilets. We would eat there again.

• Visited March 2014
Cambridge
“Fast food....”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Not the best restaurant in Vic, but as truck-stops go, this isn't a bad option if you're in a rush. We were taken here on our south shore trip - I think the guide likes the lamb cutlets...

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank tsh2
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Stop by the beach!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Visited here on my Southern Iceland tour after visiting the beach! It served mostly fast food like Burgers however it also serves soup. A soup of the day or a lamb soup. I opted for the lamb and it was hearty, warm and tasty (though not the best I had in Iceland) and was served with bread. The bonus was that it was also free refills on soup! Yep, I had two bowls. Gave me extra bread too. The soup cost £8.61...

While there is no 'atmosphere' it did it's job. It did however get VERY busy when a coach turned up, thankfully when I first went in it was just our small minibus. There is also a shop attached selling snacks. There's a walkway behind the restaurant to another part of the beach.

(Not Restaurant Related) Our guide said the factory wool shop next door would give the cheapest prices...don't believe that. While they were indeed making them there, the woollen gloves were cheaper in some of the shops on Reykjavik's main shopping street.

Visited November 2013