“Good food, cool relaxed atmosphere”
Review of Bistro Skaftfell

Bistro Skaftfell
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great performance space is super cool fjord town.
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I ate here a few weeks ago with my husband and daughter. I do not remember what I ate here but I remember it was pretty good. It really deserves 3 1/2 stars for the food. It is actually a very nice place to hang out.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Nice bistro with good food and drinks. They always have veggie/vegan options on their menu. I had the vegan burger, which was delicious. The Skjálfti beer from the tap is also great (in my opinion much better compared to Thule, Viking, etc).

They have a large choice of board-games and books that you can borrow.

1  Thank Carla_Brussels
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great pizza made in a pizza oven, thin crusted, topped with arugula and all your favorite toppings (we tried reindeer- tasted like hamburger!). It is Friday night at 7pm and hopping! Be sure to arrive early, the lines can get long, but the girls move fast- NO RESERVATIONS. Watch the waterfalls like multiple streams off the mountains, good hippie music, cheap beer (850Kr) and what else do you need?? Stay longer, I guess?

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We went into this place after driving around the beautiful town of Seyðisfjörður in amazing weather. The place looks really cool with cool atmosphere, furniture. Their menu is limited but they have great selection of Pizzas. My boyfriend and I ordered a pizza with minced reindeer meat, onions and blue cheese. It was really good with a hole wheat flour crust yumm yumm. I highly recommend this place. Very cute and artsy without being pretentious.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Best thing about this place are the many board games to choose from. We had the reindeer pizza which was pretty good. However, We were very disappointed that the full menu is not available at lunch, greatly limiting ones options. I would not go here for lunch unless pizza is the only thing you are in the mood for.

1  Thank Justin C