Review Highlights
Excellent Photographic Experience!!

A professional photographer friend of mine recommend Iceland En Route. I'm so glad that I took his... read more

Reviewed May 23, 2018
nectarphonic
Santa Monica
Iceland Adventure

I recently returned from a photo excursion to Iceland with Iceland En Route. What a terrific... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2018
Julie S
Boston, Massachusetts

All reviews photographic experience professional photographer photo tour amazing locations amazing shots an amazing guide camera settings great trip northern lights oli kristin editing trustworthy workshop photographing accommodations skills
Reviewed January 22, 2017

Great trip with a guide who had a great sense of humour even when the weather wasn't cooperating with us. I enjoyed the trip even though I missed a good showing of the Northern Lights and would have loved a couple of clicks of some native birds.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed December 31, 2016

Oli was great, from planning before we got to Iceland, to the actual tour. We made the best of a challenging day, due to the weather. The very windy and snowy conditions made instruction somewhat difficult. We will return, and use Oli again.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed November 11, 2016

We were initially going to use another guide, but he took too long to respond to emails and questions before the trip. Oli and his wife Kristin earned our confidence by responding swiftly, patiently, and thoroughly to every question we asked before we paid our deposit.

Oli is an outstanding photographer who knows all the great places and the best times of day to visit. He did his very best to accommodate every request and answer every question about the country that a tourist dare to ask. :-) Because of him, I got more outstanding photos from our 4 days there than we ever would have obtained on our own. (And he also suggested several follow-up one-day trips for the days we could drive on our own.)

As a small business owner myself, I understand the importance of great customer service and outstanding communication skills. Oli provides both and is outstanding at what he does. We liked him so much that we may even accompany him on a trip to Bolivia he's leading in 2018!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed August 16, 2016

I am a photographer and I wanted a photo-guide to show me around. Being a photographer and mentor myself, I always spot capable and knowledgable people in the field soon. Oli Haukur of Enroute was exceptional in helping me and my clients achieve great photographic results. Oli was not just hard working and very professional, he was also extreme fun and caring. He is surely recommended for anyone to visit Iceland on a photographic holiday.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Olih was our guide this year and last year. And he has been an amazing Tour guide every time. There was 9 of us each time, youngest being 2. We saw Puffins, horses, waterfalls, incredible landscapes, the list goes on and on. And if there was something that was on the top of your list, well, he made sure you we're going to see it.

Date of experience: July 2016