Book In Advance
Tours from Trips tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Reykjavik
from $81.67
from $139.00
from $39.11
from $48.31
More Info
All reviews northern lights tour golden circle tour tour guide hot chocolate ginger cookies the bus small group provided hot day trip solar activity icelandic songs cloud cover clear skies first night his knowledge naked eye small bus
Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

I started this trip a bit pessimistic as I'm on crutches after injuring my foot. I wasn't sure what I would be able to do.
Sigthor was more then happy to help me out and was always there to catch me if were to fall. He was very knowledgeable and gave us plenty of time at each stop.
The views were spectacular and the extra included stops Sigthor took us too were great to see and learn about Iceland's culture.
Would definitely recommend this trip to others. I managed to see and learn lots.
I had a great day! Thanks Sigthor :)

Reviewed January 22, 2017

We had a great tour. Tour Guide was Sigthor. He gave us insight information regarding Iceland and its customs. He also added on 5 shorter stops which where very interesting. I would recommend this tour.

Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

Really pleased with the tour, was better than was expecting because snowman made it so. He made it fun and relaxing, such an interesting story for so one so young.

Would definitely recommend this tour.

Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

Our guide Sigthor was great. Loved the small size of the group and the varied things to see and do. He also included extras for us. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

We booked this golden circle tour through Viator and was very happy with this tour.

We were picked up on time in a relatively new Mercedes bus, just a note the seats were quite squished for a tall guy like me.

We were taken to the normal places that other tours company go plus a few more stops that other tour companies didn't go which was nice because they were not tourist flocked.

A final note the tour guide Snowman was awesome he talks a lot with lots and lots of interesting stories and sometimes innapopriate stories but that made it a fun day. He was an awesome tour guide and bus driver.