“Amazing golden circle tour ”
Review of Trips

Trips
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

We went on the golden circle tour in a small group which was the perfect way to take in all the beautiful sites we visited. Sigthor our guide was extremely knowledgable and really happy to answer all of our questions. We made extra stops on the way to the three advertised golden circle sites learning about about Icelandic names, cooking, geothermal energy, salmon steps and volcanos. Amazing day and a highlight of our first trip to Iceland.

This smaller group and in a minibus vs a coach did not disappoint and we would definitely book with Trips and Sigthor again.

All reviews
"sense of humour"
in 6 reviews
"bigger bus"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 5 reviews
"clear skies"

Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

I started this trip a bit pessimistic as I'm on crutches after injuring my foot. I wasn't sure what I would be able to do.
Sigthor was more then happy to help me out and was always there to catch me if were to fall. He was very knowledgeable and gave us plenty of time at each stop.
The views were spectacular and the extra included stops Sigthor took us too were great to see and learn about Iceland's culture.
Would definitely recommend this trip to others. I managed to see and learn lots.
I had a great day! Thanks Sigthor :)

Reviewed January 22, 2017

We had a great tour. Tour Guide was Sigthor. He gave us insight information regarding Iceland and its customs. He also added on 5 shorter stops which where very interesting. I would recommend this tour.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

Really pleased with the tour, was better than was expecting because snowman made it so. He made it fun and relaxing, such an interesting story for so one so young.

Would definitely recommend this tour.