Ways to Experience The Reykjavik Food Walk
from $115.00
from $119.00
from $112.00
2,625 results
All reviews rye bread ice cream food tour icelandic food arctic char our tour guide horse meat lamb soup great tour hot dog stand icelandic hot dog highly recommend this tour skyr food stops fermented shark icelandic culture great introduction spend an afternoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a great time on the bar crawl! Was my second time in Iceland this summer and second time on the bar crawl as well. Not much fun going to the bars on your own but the guide (Hera this year, wonderful!) and other great people makes it so fun. I also love that the guides are Icelandic so they really know what they are talking about and can tell real stories of Icelandic life.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had so much fun! We did this on our first day in Iceland and I can’t think of a better way to learn about and experience a new country.
Alex was our tour guide and she was tremendous. Her knowledge of the history of Iceland and how various foods became Icelandic tradition was very nice. Alex obviously loved what she was doing and made our evening and time to remember.

1  Thank Mdevault
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Alex was an great guide. I tried things I never would have if not for this tour. It was fun, informative, and filling! I also recommend doing it at the beginning of your trip!

1  Thank BrttBll
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Alex is a informative guide! We learned a lot about the culture and what to do in Iceland. I highly recommend you book this on your first day to get the tips. The food was good! Be adventurous and try the fermented shark.

1  Thank mmiklush
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The lovely Maggie showed us around the culinary highlights of Reykjavik with such enthusiasm. She answered all the group's questions and afterwards sent us a really useful email of where we'd been, what we'd had and with further recommendations. I visited one of the cafes she suggested and wasn't disappointed. Great food, great guide - thank you so much.