“SO helpful!”

What's On
Ranked #13 of 189 things to do in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Provision of information for Iceland and Reykjavik with a focus on the South West of Iceland. The information you gain allows you to experience Iceland whether you be an individual or a group and the tours we provide represent a cross-section of what is available in Iceland today. We try to always create organic choices for our clients and give the best opportunity for you to make the best of your time in Icleland. We of course always welcome your input in the first instance so that we can help you in the best way. Our location looks to provide you also with the history of Iceland and not just the natural attractions that you can experience. Although we can book all hotels, tours and attractions our first priority is to provide excellent customer service and quality Tourist Information. Regards, What´s On in Iceland
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had such a great experience at this tourist office in the heart of Reykjavik. Antonio, was just amazing and so helpful and accommodating despite my hearing impairment. Would thoroughly recommend dropping in to ask the very approachable staff anything you want to know.

EwanWhatsOn, Manager at What's On, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Hæ Rebecca,

Sorry for replying so late.

Antonio is a ROCKSTAR with capital letters. We only release him on the floor when he is agitated with his normal job in the office.

I have to beg him to come downstairs but unfortunately, he is multi-talented and we require him to do other "STUFF"

He is cool and we love him and I am super happy he was chatting to you. I will pass on your regards,

Regards,

"adventure"
"route"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 11, 2018

We do love Iceland trip and summer time, you will experience 24 hour daylight and the view is amazing, people are quite friendly. No worries about language, most of the people speak English. Tons of tours are available, very easy to navigate. We would like to rent a car next time, parking fee is very reasonable.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Very helpful and friendly staff who provided relevant hints & tips. Great recommendations for day tours.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I had some ideas of what I wished to visit and Viktória helped me create an unforgettable itinerary, every excursion unique in its own way. We could not be happier! Thanks WhatsOn!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

If you aren’t sure what to do in Iceland, just go here. This team was fantastic - not only did they help me book tours suited to my needs, they even made phone calls to companies and organized my trip for me. They did all of the hard work and were also so kind and friendly. I enjoyed their personalities and service so much that I kept coming back for more information and setting up more tours.

EwanWhatsOn, Manager at What's On, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Hi,

Thank for your review of What's Tourist Info & Booking Centre.

I can see that Pauline and Israel helped book your tours and I shall make them aware of your review.

We aim to provide excellent service by being nice basically! :)

People are on holiday and very often they just need a little guidance to be able to make the right decisions.

The staff can have fun at the same time so hopefully, it is a win-win, happy clients, happy staff.

I am pleased you had a good experience at What's On and I hope you had a great vacation in Iceland.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if and when you return to Iceland.

Regards,