“They have outdone them selfs again!”
Review of Grillid

Grillid
Ranked #95 of 511 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Scandinavian, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fine dining On the eighth floor of the Radisson BLU Saga hotel is Grillid, a restaurant that for more than half a century has been a symbol of a perfect night in Reykjavik. The reason is simple, at Grillid quality comes first, in food and drink, service and atmosphere. A night at Grillid is really a celebration for your senses, quality food and fine wine. Grillid Restaurant truly defines fine Icelandic dining. Panoramic view Grillid is on the eight floor of the Radisson Blu Saga hotel in Reykjavik and provides amazing view over Reykjavik city, the sea and the mountains.
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I went to Grillid with friends and family yesterday during the food 'n fun festival. I wrote a review a couple 3-4 months ago titled that Grillid provides the best dining experience in Reykjavik. This time it was even better than last time. I think there is no other restaurant in Reykjavik that puts as much effort into every meal, and it does show.

I went in the last month to Tapas Barinn (twice) and the Seafood grill (Sjávargrillið). Both of them were really good, but they really do not stand a chance when it comes to Grillid. If you are in Reykjavik and want to taste the best Iceland has to offer - Grillid should be your choice, no doubt.

1  Thank Njáll S

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I went there with my family and friends. We had a 6 course special food 'n fun menu. We also had the House number 7 cocktail which was created by the restaurant manager.

The food was the best I've ever had, every thing was delicious from the cod to the beef tenderloin. We had excellent service and the atmosphere was great. But I think that the view over Reykjavik is unmatched as the Grillid is positioned on the 8th floor.

I will definately return and so should you.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We purposely booked the Radisson Saga to try out the 7 course taster menu at their roof top Grillid Restaurant.They did not disappoint,the meal was excellent along with the service and view over the city.I added the local cheese to the 7 courses and was glad I did!!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Grillid has just reopened with a new menu and a new attitude. We had the 7 course tasting
menu with the wine. Every dish was excellent and beautifully presented. The wine was well
assorted to the food,which given the price of wine in Iceland is not easy. The view and the summer sunset/or not is to die for.

2  Thank European123
RD_Saga, Manager at Grillid, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

It is really a delight to hear from satisfied guests. It encourages us to continue our ambition and good works. Thank you for taking the time to share positive comments about the restaurant Grillid

Best regards
Jakob Már Hardarson
Restaurant manager

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We went here on our first night, the food is to die for. We had the three course taster menu with wine. Every course was delicious, well presented and all was explained by the waiters and chef! If you do not like a certain type of food you can ask them to not include them in the taster selection (I don't like fish so we had all meat).
The views from restaurant are amazing you can literally see all of Reykjavik and beyond!
A visit to this restaurant is a must, but be aware that it was one of the most pricey meals we had, but then again it was totally worth it!