Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $209.59
from $1,060.39
from $277.43
More Info
All reviews happy world hot chocolate northern lights ghost stories professional photos an amazing experience first night cloud cover amazing pictures naked eye photos taken warm up bucket list iceland trip highly recommend this company telescope constellations
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2018

We tried many times to see the lights in Scotland with no success (damn clouds!) but finally Happyworld's crew made this happen! We went for the tour the 1st of January, the day after we arrived in Reykjavik. Despite the forecasted minor storm the activity dropped during the night and the super-moon was playing against us; nevertheless, around 10 p.m the lights show up and we are finally Happy! Thanks a lot guys!

Date of experience: January 2018
Anitahaf, Owner at Happyworld, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Thank you so much for this lovely review. We couldn't be happier that you finally saw the lights in Iceland :-) Thank you for joining us, we are so happy you did! xx

Reviewed January 14, 2018

Our Northern Lights tour was amazing. Love the small group (6 of us plus the driver) so a lot of flexibility. It was looking like it was going to be a "no show" but our guide convinced us to extend the evening because he didn't want to give up and sure enough, we saw a spectacular show at about 2am! During the hours of waiting he kept us very entertained with stories and a telescope and info about all the constellations, etc. I HIGHLY recommend HappyWorld!

Date of experience: December 2017
Anitahaf, Owner at Happyworld, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

You guys were great and so patient! Thank you for being a part of our tour and we're crazy happy you got a good Northern Lights show :-) Thank you for the lovely words, we appreciate it a lot. Happy days :-) xx

Reviewed January 5, 2018

I absolutely loved this tour. I came to Iceland to see the Northern Lights, and Happy World made sure that I would have the best possible chance at it! The guides were funny and very knowledgeable, and going out in a small group was a nice experience. I would definitely recommend this tour if you are looking for the lights and a fun night out in Iceland!

Date of experience: January 2018
Anitahaf, Owner at Happyworld, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Thank you so much for joining our tour and for this wonderful review! Happy days :-)

Reviewed January 4, 2018

I bumped into these guys by chance on Instagram. The pictures and mostly my gut instincts told me that these guys were not like the regular bus tours. I booked my slot 2 weeks in advance to view the lights on the night of my arrival. Due to unfavorable conditions, I was emailed with 2 options - Refund or Reschedule. I chose to reschedule to another night. The email responses were prompt and the pick up was as scheduled from the accomodation. Traveling to the outskirts in their cozy superjeep is an experience in itself. We then reached a wide open space, far from city lights. There it was, getting intense every passing minute. Happyworld team takes endless photos of you against the northern lights. Be aggresive(as they suggest) and get as many pictures taken with many poses(just like I did). It was freezing cold. Thankfully we were in the company of true icelanders who clearly knew the techniques to keep ourselves warm(jumping around and other such fun ways to keep yourself warm). Not to forget the hot cocoa to keep you company as you look at the sky, gaze the stars and listen to the narration of how onstellations were formed. We ended our tour with some awesome star gazing. They email the pictures next day.
Overall, it was one memorable experience. If you do not want to miss viewing Northern lights, these guys are a big thumbsup!!

Date of experience: December 2017
3  Thank Rashmi s

Oh wow, thank you so much for a totally amazing review of our tour, so appreciated! We can't thank you enough for coming with us, it was a true pleasure having you on the tour, so lively and fun :-) And your photos are awesome! Stay adventurous! Happy days :-)

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

We got booked on this tour as our other tour cancelled twice. It was absolutely amazing and so happy we got cancelled as the tour guide the whole experience everything was unbelievable i literally cannot thank the tour guide enough. He toom photos gave us hot cocoa and a icelandic pastry. He then popped open a bottle of campers and took us to a hill to watch the whole of reyjkavic fire work display for new year. Honestly highly reccomend this company! We were extremely lucky to see the lights and have a wonderful NYE

OMG, we were so lucky it all worked out like we wanted, and the weather allowing us first seeing the Northern Lights and then an overview of the Reykjavik fireworks display! Thank you so much for sharing it with us, and for this lovely review! Happy days :-)