Lowest prices for your stay
$117
$117
Destinia.com
$113
Hotels.com$117
Priceline$117
travelup.com$134
4,682 results
All reviews the executive lounge vox restaurant great hotel city centre happy hour minute walk blue lagoon breakfast buffet northern lights blackout curtains rental car early check skyr tour buses golden circle modern hotel bread
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

We stayed her for 5 days and had the executive package which was fantastic!
This Hilton is fantastic, the rooms are lovely and the bar area is great. What was really amazing was the spa as we had an in water massage every day included in our package.
Although it’s a little bit of walk into the centre we wouldn’t have changed it as we had such a lovely time!
Iceland is magical at Christmas time!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank mdarcy27
KatrinGreta, Front Office Manager at Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2019

What a pleasure it was to read your review - thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us! The team were also delighted to read your comments. We are very happy and honored to hear that you highly recommend Hilton Reykjavik and we would love to welcome you back if your travels bring you back to Reykjavik one day.

Reviewed September 14, 2019

I Stayed here on my way to meet up with a group taking holiday. I was very early arriving but told my room was ready. Very polite staff, room was wonderful, very comfortable with a fantastic view. Every service available for getting around.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
KatrinGreta, Front Office Manager at Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2019

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time for recommending us on TripAdvisor. It´s highly appreciated. Thank you for your kind words in regards to the service you received from our wonderful staff, I will be sure to share you kind comment with the entire team
We hope to welcome you in the near future back to Hilton Reykjavik

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

The staff was incredibly rude and treated us quite poorly. I would not ever recommend this property to anyone, not even my worst enemy. We learned that our initial flight was going to be cancelled. As such, we found ourselves with an extra day in Reykjavik. I went on TripAdvisor to find something to do on our additional day. While on the app, hotel suggestions popped up. Since we are elite premier with Hilton Grand Vacations club, as well as diamond members of Hilton, it was only natural that I’d search for a Hilton brand property, as we have been loyal members of both brands since 2005. We have traveled the world with Hilton and have always spoken extremely highly of them. People often ask if we secretly work for the company or get any kick back from them for our high praise. We laugh, assure them we do not but always joke we’d take kick back in the form of more points (HGVC or Honors). I quickly booked both my excursion and the Hilton Reykjavik Nordica on TripAdvisor before checking this task off of my never-ending to do list. This was the final night of our 12 day European vacation. We were exhausted and ready to go home. When we arrived at the hotel, ready for a hot shower and a yummy meal, we were quickly and scathingly informed that since we booked via third party we would not receive any of our diamond benefits. I was quite shocked. The woman at the front desk said their hotel policy stated that third party bookings were strictly not honored for any benefit at their property and it was their rule. My husband was quite upset to hear this, and even told her we’d been at the Reykjavik Curio earlier in our stay. While it was booked using credit card points (ie- 3rd party), they honored our diamond status, thanked us for our loyalty, upgraded us to one of THE most stunning suites we’ve ever stayed in to date and asked what more they could do for us. She cut him off and did not budge. She also made us wait, past check in time, for our room yet we saw her go out of her way to give other people preferential treatment by offering them a room right away. I would have preferred to be treated poorly by a hotel brand from which I had no loyalty than to have received the treatment I did from a Hilton property. Horrible service! NEVER again would I stay here or EVER recommend this property! Shame on you Hilton Nordica! Since your hotel policy looks down upon third party bookings, MAYBE you need to remove this booking option!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 454adriennej

Thank you kindly for your review and recent stay. I am deeply sorry to hear your stay did not meet your expectations. Most of our guests are a party reservations, either through travel agencies or booking sites. I am sorry there seems to have been a misunderstanding in regards to the Honors Tier and third party bookings, this is a general Hilton Worldwide procedure and not a regulation we had Hilton Reykjavik decided to establish. We are simply following the terms and conditions of the Hilton Honors regulation. The terms and conditions state that if a reservation is a third party booking, the Honor Tier does not apply. However should we have availability we do sometimes make and exception from the rule and upgrade the the third party reservation, this is tough as mentioned only possible when the hotel does have availability in the higher categories. I understand that this is confusing and in some cases disappointing, but with a high occupancy hotel as we are upgrades can be limited. I do hope you will choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed September 14, 2019

I has stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions. The staff is excellent and coordinated complicated arrival times from the US and had the room available as requested, Excellent restaurant. Professional staff.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2019

We had an amazing 3 day stay at the Hilton. We rented a car so it was nice to have ample fee parking at the hotel. The staff were amazing especially at the front desk. They helped immesnely since our luggage was delayed for two days. The room we initially got was a standard size room but we were upgraded to the suite which was amazing. The executive lounge was convenient and definitely saved us money on food/snacks. Iceland isnt cheap:)

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vasbo
KatrinGreta, Front Office Manager at Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us at the Hilton Reykjavik
I am thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us !
Myself and the team do sincerely appreciate your kinds words and recommendations.
We do hope to welcome you back again soon.