“Great lunch spot”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Miõborg
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Very good food, fresh and well presented. Price is fairly good even by Reykjavik standards.
The offering consists of daily specials rather than a set menu.

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

The service isn't exactly warm but after being in Reykjavik for a few days it is such a great feeling to walk into a vegetarian cafe! Lots of colour and variety in the meals, and I got a green smoothie! I am so happy we found this place! We got lasagne and vegetable curry, it was really filling and tasty!! Really recommend this place for a hearty vegetarian meal!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Missed out on eating here as we found number 8 on the road but couldn't spot the restaurant. Only found it when we were in the car park behind the street - there are green footprints painted on the ground leading you there (it was mentioned somewhere but as "green steps" and we were looking for the stairs variety). So glad we found it, though; we got takeaway when the supermarkets were shut and the portions were generous and the food so tasty! Shame we didn't have time to eat there again, we would have gone back.

2  Thank Georgina P
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Ordered the peanut stew and spinach lasagna and both were delicious. Both were accompanied with a refreshing salad. Staff was very friendly and helpful in explaining to us their menu options. A great place tucked away in Reykjavik.

Prices were also of great value. A normal-sized plated lunch was around 1800kr while a smaller plate was available for around 1400kr.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I ate here twice whilst in Reykjavik for a holiday.
As a vegan, I was spoilt for choice and I found the food to be fresh, tasty and nutritious.
Staff were able to explain which options were vegan and on the second night I visited, I bought some raw chocolate cake to takeaway which was absolutely divine.
The place itself has a nice relaxed atmosphere and seemed to be very popular on both occasions that I visited. Would definitely recommend.