“Our favorite!”

Ranked #81 of 529 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is our favorite restaurant in Reykjavik. What I love about it that it is same for years. We dined there in 2009 and when came back to Iceland in 2012 found same place, same owner, same great food. Portions are generous, price is reasonable, my favorite dish is lamb fillet with lobster tails.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,221)

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Beautiful romantic surroundings, excellent food and service - cannot fault it in any way.
Tripadvisor says I need to say more - but what more can I add?

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We ate here one evening in April and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Most of our party ate Italian dishes, which were tasty and plentiful. My father had the lamb which he reported to be delicious. The staff were very pleasant and the price was what we expected to pay. Worth a visit.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We had a great meal here. My boyfriend and I both got pasta dishes and they were great! One of our best meals in Iceland! Prices are very reasonable too, and the service was great. Would definitely eat here again when we return to Iceland.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Enjoyed a great Italian Meal here, great service and a thoroughly enjoyable night out. This restaurant is based right in the centre of Reykjavik, and within easy walking distance of many must-see attractions