1,909 results
All reviews sky bar top floor harpa concert hall great location rooftop restaurant music hall wet room sea view opera house steam room happy hour northern lights underfloor heating deluxe room breakfast is served hot tub rooms are small
Reviewed September 24, 2017

I could not have asked for a better place to stay for my first trip to Iceland. My room was cozy, but well-appointed. The location was perfect for being picked up for my various tours (across the street from Harpa Bus stop #5). I had a beautiful view of the ocean. The wifi was good in my room and the room was quiet. The bathroom was a little different than I was anticipating (shower/ toilet combo) but it was really not a problem--and I was grateful for how hot the shower got. The breakfast was a typical European buffet spread, and the hotel kindly had hot croissants and coffee waiting for me when I let them know I would have to check-out much earlier than breakfast time. Most importantly, the hotel staff I encountered here are probably the most sincerely kind and helpful group of professionals in the hospitality industry I have met. They (especially Miguel and Anouk) went above and beyond the call of duty to help take care of a problem I encountered with one of my tour companies and helped make my trip to Iceland very special. I can't wait to come back again!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Very nice location and great view from the room. Pretty comfy and a bit luxurious as they had heated tiles which was so cool. Carpets in the hallways need to be upgraded. Breakfast was OK but with great views. Pretty good value for money.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Stayed for two nights. Room was good. Good bed. Nice view. Bathroom dissapointing. But they are working on that for the future. The location was good. You can easily walk to the main street. The breakfast buffet was good. But the restaurant is very packed. Second day we skipped the breakfast because of that.
It is definetly not a bad hotel but they do need work.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Not a bad word to say about this hotel! Excellent location just minutes away from the old harbour and the Main Street. Also ideal location for excursion pick up points.
Very helpful and friendly staff. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Rekjavik!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Nice location, easy walk to everything. Staff friendly and helpful. Location location location. Location is excellent right on waterfront and adjacent to main eating and shopping area.

Rooms ok, small but ok, Upper level Skybar is good place for a view, but night we went it had a fishy smell. Recommend this hotel. Breakfast is ok, and again people and staff very friendly and helpful.

We highly recommend this hotel