Lowest prices for your stay
$207
$244
Get rewarded with One Key
Algotels
$160
Fully refundable before Tue, Dec 19
4,027 results
All reviews centerhotel plaza great location central location city hall bus stop bread superior room walking distance oatmeal restaurants and bars northern lights breakfast was excellent reception staff happy hour breakfast room double bed blue lagoon
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

This hotel offers a great location. You want to be on this side of town if your looking for the ability to walk to shops restaurants and bars. It also offers easy access to the key bus transport spots which come in handy when your trying to connect to one of the many tour operator hubs. The hotel also has a very good breakfast buffet and a key location overlooking a public square. The rooms are simple yet clean. The beds could offer more comfort but at this price point it’s adequate for a mid level hotel in the city center.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2019

Location was great, rooms were basic but had everything you needed and above all they were clean. Hardwood floors which for me just makes it feel cleaner. Extensive breakfast buffet included in the price. I found a great rate for the hotel via booking.com and by booking a few months ahead.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2019

I stayed here for a night on my way through town. The staff was very helpful. The room was on the smaller side, but perfectly reasonable. The best thing was the fact that it was close to all of the bars, restaurants, and landmarks that I wanted to see.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2019

For a quick place to stay for a layover this was a resalable price great location place to stay! I did very little last minute searching for hotels in the area so I had no expectations. But once I found Centre Hotel Plaza I was relieved that I was going to have a place to stay. Friendly staff, good room, and breakfast was a huge bonus!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2019

when I searched for hotel ,I wanted to have hotel parking, and the search engine gave me this hotel, I booked but afterwards I noticed that there was parking around the hotel but not manage by the hotel. so with a rent car is it not a good hotel

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple