$269
$211
$278
Hilton
2,305 results
All reviewsgreat locationsmall squarebreadoverlooking the squaresuperior roomcentral locationwalking distancehappy hournorthern lightshot and cold foodbreakfast roomblue lagoonbars and restaurantsmini barreception staffbathroom floordouble bed
Reviewed July 24, 2017

The checkout wasn't as fast as we'd wish to, but other than that will definitely recommend it! A lot of people in the line were requesting help for their tours and we just wanted to check out, there was only one person doing the requests in the reception. Also, it would be a good idea to start breakfast earlier since the line at 7am was huge! The room was comfortable and clean and breakfast was delicious and complete.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2017

First, few days before arriving, I checked from the hotel reservation center that my reservation is ok and taken to account. It was not. They could not find it. And then, when I asked them to hurry with the matter, they went silent. So I contacted hotel management. After that my reservation was found.

When checking in, room was not ready, no problem with that. They will tell us when it is ready - No they did not.We waited in the lobby. When I, an hour and a half later, finally went asking if the room is ready, the same clerk asked me "what is your name". And told us that the room is ready... Convincing.

Then, needed coins to get our rental car out of the garage, asked if the clerk could change my note to coins. She told me that they need their coins to themselves because they do not have them so much. Then I asked "do you mean that you are not going to help us?" and she smiled and said "Yes!"

I travel relatively often. And have seen all kind of "customer service". But this was the worst of all. Never ever go back to that place.

This hotel did the best to spoil my daughter's and my short holiday in beautiful Iceland.

Room Tip: Our "superior" room was in the basement. Windows were small, close to ceiling.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank Krwe
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Excellent location. The room was clean and fairly ok, except for too big/thick pillows and poor ventilation. Breakfast was good, but very crowdy in early morning. The service at reseption was very good.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Our group of 6 spent a week at the hotel and our only complaint was that our rooms were on the 2nd floor overlooking the plaza. Every night there were people partying until all hours and the noise level in the rooms was very high, even with the windows closed and locked. That being said, the hotel itself is in a great central location and we found easy free parking just a few minutes away. Staff were very helpful in arranging travel to the airport for part of our group, and in suggesting the best routes when we were taking our car on excursions. The rooms are small, but very clean and the bed is very comfortable. The breakfast buffet is not extensive and it didn't vary during our stay, but the food was good. We would certainly consider booking another stay in this hotel, but would request an upper floor facing the rear of the building.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Located in short distance to restaurants, and other needed. Hotel room clean and silent, but no view., Breakfast buffet include what you need for a morning meal. Friendly and helpful staff gave quick and good answers on my request

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business