“A Fantastic Day Trip”
Review of Snowmobile.is

Snowmobile.is
More attraction details
Owner description: Snowmobile.is specialises in snowmobile tours on Langjokull glacier and the Icelandic highlands, both on snowmobiles and super jeeps. Our team has years of experience when it comes to guiding and leading tours in this area and they are also used to working for Icelandic rescue teams. Our goal is always to deliver safe and enjoyable tours in the Icelandic highlands, mountains and glaciers. We are an affiliate of the largest tour operator in Iceland, Arctic Adventures.
Reviewed June 17, 2017

Our family of 6 adults took this day trip around the Golden Circle plus snowmobiling on the glacier. Our guide, Asa, was excellent - accommodating, knowledgeable and funny. We got to do and see all that was promised. And, the super-jacked up Sprinter was a real hoot to ride around in; we got stares from everyone.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"off road"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

I had the best day doing the snow mobile trip! Great pick up derive from my hostel, got to ask the guide all about iceland in the way up. The glacier was great! Felt safe and we'll looked after on three soiree mobiles but also like I was pushing it to my limits! Such a great way to see the glacier and another part of iceland!

1  Thank Marie L
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic time snowmobiling on the glacier with Snowmobile.IS! Our first experience doing so and it was exciting and done very professionally and safe. Thanks for a great time and highly recommended activity!

Reviewed June 7, 2017

I added snowmobiling with Snowmobile.is to my "Golden Circle" tour in June of 2017 and had the experience of a lifetime. The transportation from the base camp to the glacier is done in one of the awesome "Jeeps" (modified Mercedes-Benz van with huge wheels and clearance), and Snowmobile.is provided pretty much everything we needed: an overall, gloves, helmets etc. After a brief tutorial, we jumped on the snowmobiles and had about 90 minutes of incredible fun in an unforgettable setting. The glacier is beautiful and the views were awesome. I highly recommend this experience. I will absolutely do it again when I return to Iceland.

1  Thank Christian A
See more reviews
Reviewed June 3, 2017

A MUST do when visiting Iceland.
We accidently boarded the wrong vehicle, but our tour guides took the extra effort to find us. We were a small group of 15, which we appreciated very much.
The very nice tour guides took us with their Monster Mercedes to the base camp where we were equipped with warm overalls, helmets and gloves. Then we went on to the glacier and get on our snowmobiles. All very new and well maintained equipment.
It was exhilarating ride across the stunning beautiful scenery. A the middle of the tour they gave a wonderful surprise. I'm not disclosing their well kept secret - it is well worth to go with this tour because of it.
Recommendation: Please wear closed shoes, best are boots or trekking shows. You can wear sneakers, but you'll get wet feet.

3  Thank Wolfgang S