Reykjavik Helicopters
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great tour

Today we did the geothermal and had an amazing time. This was the first time we have flown in a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
ConstanceH2016
Boston, Massachusetts
via mobile
Trip

Brilliant excellent fabulous trip from beginning to end was a last minute decision to take a... read more

Reviewed November 1, 2018
364sineadm
Drogheda, Ireland
via mobile

All reviews helicopter tour mountain top great pilot an amazing experience hotel ranga geothermal area highlight of our trip mount esja once in a lifetime picked up from our hotel beautiful landscape tectonic plates arctic char black sand beaches golden circle take photos sunny day
Reviewed July 13, 2015

The guides were amazing - customizing the trip for our needs, and giving us the helicopter tour of a lifetime. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone seeking a fabulous trip over Iceland. They were professional and safe in every way, while engaging and congenial. Thank you, guys, for an amazing tour.

1  Thank Ruth M
Reviewed July 13, 2015 via mobile

Literally the best helicopter tour I have ever taken!! and I have taken a few. The pilot was great the additional guide was hands down the right person for the job. The customization offered optimal views and experiences!!!!! There is no other tour that I will take when I return.

2  Thank Chuck S
Reviewed July 13, 2015

The pilot Johannes was absolutely the most talented pilot I have ever been associated with and I have flown with several pilots over the Baja Mexico in Racing. I felt completely safe with him and the guide Friogeir Guogonsson (Friggy) was spectacular. Not only have I taken more tourist helicopter flights than most; well over 20, I have also flown over the Baja in Race mode. He is the most talented pilot that I have ever flown with in all the little details of flight. They customized our flight to us and paid special attention to all of our needs. The small touches of customization will make this an invaluable flight. I have done tourist flights all over Mexico, Hawaii, Baja, and over the Pacific. By far Johannes and "Friggy" are the most attentive pilots and guide I have ever flown with. The land of Fire and Ice is best seen from the air and the optional landings.

Rose

Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

I just want to add to my daughter's review below about how great our trip was. First class from the time Fridgeir met us until Johannes touched down at the end of the flight. A wonderful memory made possible by the folks at Reykjavik Helicopters.

1  Thank tres9350
Reviewed July 11, 2015

Geothermal Tour. Absolutely perfect. From the moment of initial contact by e-mail, thru to the end of the trip, we had superb service and attention. If you do nothing else in Iceland, this is a "must do". A completely memorable experience, for the rest of your life. Well worth the money. Just do it !

1  Thank DCS172015