“A wonderful morning spent with Ragga”

Culture and Crafts-Day Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Culture and Craft is a company that works with people who are interested in increasing their knowledge of knitting, and aimed at everyone from beginners to more advanced knitters. Participants learn about Icelandic wool and the culture that has developed since the time of the settlement. Culture and Craft workshops and courses are run by Ragnheiður Jóhannsdóttir, a skilled educator with over 40 years’ knitting experience. She offers 3 hour knitting workshops, walking tours and longer knitting courses for up to 7 days, all of which are conducted in English and for a maximum group size of 12 people.Find more information and booking on our website.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I spent the morning with Ragga doing a knitting course and thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought of myself as an average knitter but Ragga showed me a completely different way to knit and I'm not going back to my old ways. The course was excellent value for money as I was a private class, only Ragga and Me. I came away with an almost complete headband and enough wool to knit another. Ragga was so patient and it was so easy to follow her instructions and she was so easy to hat to. If I ever make it back to Iceland, and I hope to some day, then I will be booking another knitting course with her, a lovely morning spent with a lovely Lady. Thanks Ragga

8  Thank JoanM2013
353ragga, Owner at Culture and Crafts-Day Classes, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2015

Thank you Joan. I´m looking forward seeing you in your next trip. Now I´m working on a 1 day Workshop - knitting 9-5. The information will soon be on my homepage. Thank you again and hope to see you in the near future.

All reviews