“Delicious fish courses!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Scandinavian, International, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had a great night at Borg Restaurant with my girlfriend. She a had tasty steak, which she was very happy about, and I decided on a few fish courses that were all very fresh and delicious. The service was great and our waiter made us feel very comfortable. The dessert was unusual but very good, and overall this was a great dining experience.

1  Thank Gunnar J
There are newer reviews for Borg Restaurant

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had a great time with my husband and two other couples - work relation. We chose "the taste menu" with 4 appetizers, 4 main courses and 1 dessert. What a delicious meal with great variance in taste and look. The servants were kind and friendly with a dash of humour - and we danish people especially liked the danish servant. W'll be back next time we come to Reykjavik.

1  Thank Hvidtfeldt
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We ate here on our first night in Iceland. We chose to have the 9 course chef's menu. I don't think I have ever tasted anything that delightful. Each course was the perfect size and just amazingly delicious, every amazing bite. I wish we took pictures of the meal to share.

We had reservations and were seated with just a couple of minutes of our reserved time.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I wen't there with few of my friends on Friday and the visit was so much fun! The service there is outstanding, the servants were very kind and friendly.

I got four dishes of small courses and most of my friends also did that. Extremely tasty and beautiful dishes!

The atmosphere is also great. The 70's music blends well with all the decorations in the place. They have taken care of every detail of this place, even the coffee machine is this retro fancy looking item.

If you want to spend time with friends/family in a beautifully renovated restaurant, Borg Restaurant is the place.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I wasn´t much of a fish person until I discovered the fish at Pallurinn which is located at my hometown Husavik. It became an addiction for me this summer and on my recent trip to Reykjavik I decided to pay Borg Restaurant (same owners) a visit. More upscale for sure and the location is as central as it can be in Reykjavik. The food was really good to say the least. I decided to order the lobster cake as an appetizer and treat myself to the Atlantic Wolf fish as a main course. Really flavorful and delicious – and definitely related to the fish at Pallurinn. For dessert I had the chocolate Crème Brule and it was great. I really liked it and will return on my next visit to Reykjavik.

2  Thank Heiðar K