“Cozy atmosphere”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Kópavogur
“Cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Always a favourite stop for a coffee with the wife and kids. Located in the heart of Reykjavik with the most spectacular view of down town. The food is excellent and what about that Chai Latte they make !! We all grab something new to reed from the book store on the first floor and leave it there when we go, and another thing for free is the Wifi and sockets for laptops on every table.... One of our greatest place.

• Visited September 2013

Reykjavik, Iceland
“One terrific cup of cocoa”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

On a cold day there surely is nothing better than hot cocoa. And one steaming cup arrived swiftly alongside my gourmet cake. The coca was steaming hot with a beautiful whipped cream cover. Elegantly yet simplistic presentation but the taste was far from simple. An intricate mix of coca, cinnamon and caramel that soon brought up memories of grandma´s cocoa served to a little girl in wet wool stockings just in from the snow. The staff is great and so is the setting, but this cup of cocoa is one I did not forget. And they do it again and again, always the same quality.

• Visited May 2013
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Highly recommend this place”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I go to cafe mezzo every time I go to iceland. This family run cafe offers the best cakes, coffee and tea's you'll find in Reykjavik. My children are entertained in the play corner and I always take the advantage of the free wifi. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. Great views and its lovely enjoying your coffee outside when it's sunny. Enjoy... I always do :)

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Irisicequeen
Kopavogur, Iceland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great family experiance”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We learnt that all there Coffee and Te are there own import, and is a kind of another exquisite taste experiance then other places we have gone to. There Chai Late te is highly recommended and my kids had there thumb up for being allowed to select some comic books from the bookstore on the first floor and read while enjoying there cake and hot chockolate. Also to our pleasant surprice i could at our table charge my phone while surfing on the free Wifi !! This is our favorite place "downtown" Reykjavik.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Bryndís K
Hafnarfjordur, Iceland
“Great cafe in central Reykjavik”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This great family run cafe is as close to downtown Reykjavik as you can get. It offers the biggest selection of coffee and tea in town and the cakes/cookies they bake themselves are delicious. They also offer great hot and cold sandwiches.

Importantly there is free WIFI and almost every seat has a power plug underneath it, making it an ideal place to sit and surf the net. This place has become my "office" in downtown when I visit the country. Also highly recommend it for anyone walking around downtown in need of something warm to drink.

• Visited April 2013