What you get with the tour:
- They take you to a tasting room and get you started with a full glass of Gull beer
- They then take you on a short tour of their brewing facility. If you've ever been on a brewery tour, this is going to be very similar to everything you've done before.
- They snag a sample of their current beer (non-carbonated as it hasn't completed the brewing process)
- You go back to the tasting room and try a variety of other beers.
- Polar Beer
- Snorri (amazing thyme flavored beer)
- Brennevin schnapps
- The cheap beer mix (vodka, low alcohol beer and brennevin)
- We also had an Oktoberfest
- Their Christmas drink (non-alcoholic) Malt and Orange Soda
- For the price, it's quite a bit to drink
- The history is absolutely fascinating. Our tour leader walked us through a lot of interesting history while we were sampling and touring the facility.
- No real food, but they do have a supply of chips in front of you to munch on.
I would definitely recommend this tour!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.