“It became fast "our place"”
Review of Hemmi og Valdi - CLOSED

Hemmi og Valdi
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed October 14, 2012

... we felt in love with this small vintage place, serving the only blonde beer I appreciated in Reykjavik (organic pills). unexpected performances, easy and nice people to have a chat, some backpakers, cauchsurfers, very few turists, totally icelandic place .Happy hours all afternoons on viking (16-19 if I remember well). Electro music, sofisticate one... So if u rock it is not really your place, me I rock, but still....it was nice, actually my favorite one to hang around (...and wehad 11, factory, celtic cross, baccus, koffibarin etc.... and become "our place"

Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Very friendly people, the deco is furnished but not pretentious. You can meet all kind of people, from youngsters meeting here for a drink before going to party to couples having a coffee or a beer and relaxing to the sound of a well choosen playlist. We were amused to see a man with a banjo, intensly focusing on the piece of paper in front of him. Maybe one of the numerous (and talented) local artists...