“Good burger and beer combo”
Review of Lebowski bar

Lebowski bar
Ranked #70 of 464 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come grab a beer, delicious burger, milkshake or try our specialty 'White Russian'! Happy hour 4-7 pm. #LebowskiBar The weekly Movie-Quiz always on Thursdays from 9-11pm. Bottom line Lebowski bar is a great mainstream bar where you can meet fellow travelers and have a drink with locals. We welcome groups up to 300 for food and drink. We have four different areas that can accommodate any group size. Please inquire us with email and we will respond quickly.
“Good burger and beer combo”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We found this bar as soon as we arrived in Reykjavik and it offered a nice burger and beer combo at reasonable prices. The decor is great and the music is good, it had a great atmosphere. The only issue was being charged for extras we didn't order like the extra béarnaise sauce with one of the burgers. We weren't offered but given it anyway and obviously later charged.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Seattle, Washington
“Solid Burger, good service”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Thankfully, they did take-away, as my man-friend was ill, but required sustenance. Prices were in line with the rest of Reykjavik, paid about $28 USD for two burgers, fries and two bottles sodas. The fries were awesome - even slightly cold from my walk from the bar to the hotel. Burger was solid - perfectly cooked and delicious. Thanks for the take-away - I really appreciated seeing the man-friend eat for the first time in a week.

• Visited February 2014
“Great value and great burgers and shakes”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

We had the chicken and blue cheese burger which was delicious Chicken breast well marinated! To get a burger, fries and drink for 1650kr was a great surprise and followed down by the thickest ice cream milkshake I've ever had! Cheap and very cheerful!

Skipton, United Kingdom
“Lovely cocktails, fun theming”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Not the cheapest cocktail I've ever had, but certainly very delicious!
The theming in this bar was fun and there was free WiFi as well as UK football. It's in a handy location, mid-way along the main shopping street.
There is also a dining area at the back of the bar, although we didn't eat here.
Worth a visit...

• Visited January 2014
Durham, United Kingdom
“So disgusting! ”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

I only popped in here for a drink, but I really wish I didn't! I had a beer whist my partner had water that was just scooped from somewhere behind the bar - total goonies style (was not the colour of the goonies water I have to add). I had to move seats straight away as where we chose to sit was swarming with little flys. When we moved, there were less flys! I did drink my beer (at iceland prices you really have to) and my partner just left her water. Wish It had been good coz there was some Jack Daniels shake thing advertised on the wall, but I was just glad to get out! The flys seemed to be have a good time though :)

4 Thank Raaarachel