“Following explanation from Sergio V”

GeoIceland Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Geoiceland is a small company offering day trips operated always by minibus, maximum 19 passengers. We visit the most interesting attractions in Iceland, along the Golden Circle and the South Coast. Our focus is on the geology of the island, and our credo is "Small, Personal, and Sustainable."
Barcelona, Spain
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Following explanation from Sergio V”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I can confirm all what Sergio wrote! Javier (GeoIceland) is the best guide if you want to learn more and more about Island and all the nature and views that this country can offer you. I visited Island in winter and now, again, in sommer. All what you can see is absolutely different, white in December and green in July. To travel with an excellent guide is essential to discover all the wonders of the island and I could achieve it with Javier.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Helena C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A gorgeous trip to Iceland!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

If you are thinking of going to Iceland (and I if not you might reconsider it), I strongly recommend you to contact to Javier in Geolceland. He has great experience and a huge knowledge about the country under all the points of view, specially if you are interested in geology.
He was my tour-guide during a whole week and I can assure you that he is the best person to learn a lot of glaciers, volcanos, earth cracks, etc... and to better understand the power of the "living earth", in the only part of the world where it is very simple to see. Javier adapted all the explanations to the public level, getting into depth when he was asked, in a clearly way, with enthusiasm and big humor doses.
The tour war perfectly organised.
We had a very pleasant week!
Sergio