“Fantastic organisation skills and lovely people”

Pink Iceland Day Tours
Ranked #13 of 348 Tours in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Owner description: Pink Iceland is Iceland's first and foremost LGBT owned and operated travel experts. With decades of combined experience in the tourism industry in Iceland we guarantee a professional service, but perhaps more importantly a personal one. We specialize in day tours, organize self drives and host both domestic and international events. In a country where full marriage equality was reached in 2010 we welcome your enquiries about getting married here! We love a good party.So, whether it's booking short tours around Reykjavík or an all-inclusive luxury excursion around the country, you name it, we'll make it happen.  Booking with us is complimentary and you are guaranteed to receive LGBT friendly service through our partners and added value during your stay in Iceland.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic organisation skills and lovely people”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Our wedding trip was organised by Birna, Eva and Hannes at Pink Iceland. From the outset they listened to our requirements in every respect and they delivered: The right hotel, lovely restaurants and options for personalised tours.
Of particular mention:
• Within their service they personally chauffeured us around. Lots of fun. They speak to the locals in Icelandic to make things happen (they are very popular in the community so ‘action’ instantly with a smile on both sides) and they spoke to us in perfect English with the ability to slip into gossip and curse in English like troopers.
• They are doyens of: cuisine and wine, culture, nature and politics so it’s like spending time with your best friends.
• It was very special that Birna was one of our wedding witnesses. Nice to have her name immortalised on our Certificate.
We cannot recommend Pink Iceland more.

1 Thank 261simon_l
pinkiceland, Owner at Pink Iceland Day Tours, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Simon & Brian

It was a pleasure to plan your wedding and your stay in Iceland with you. We had a great time hanging out in Reykjavik and it was special for Birna to be your witness. We hope to see you in the UK or Florida in the nearest future.

All the best
Birna, Eva María & Hannes

Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Pink Perfect.”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I booked a city- and the golden circle tour via pink iceland. and it was absolutely stunning. hannes and gudni were really fantastic guides. i was lucky that both groups were not crowded, so it felt almost like real private ones. we always looked amused at other huge tourists-groups coming out of crowded big buses. the tours were very well prepared, the guides very well-informed, as they were locals. i can highly recommend pink iceland, wether you are gay or not!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Jan K
HannesPall, Owner at Pink Iceland Day Tours, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Jan! Thanks for the great write-up:) It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and hopefully you'll come and hang out with us again. All the best from all of us, Hannes, Birna, Eva (and Gugga sends her love).
Norwalk, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic resources, great patience, superb ability for last minute juggling - a comple pleasure to deal with.”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I highly recommend Pink Iceland. They listened to the type of experience I was looking for and guided me to the perfect activities. My accommodations were also just as I requested. Pink Iceland's knowledge of smaller tour operators is impressive and provided me with the opportunity to really learn about Iceland. I lost a day due to travel issues and Pink Iceland was right there juggling reservations so that I could arrive and not skip a beat. They really went above and beyond in accommodating my delayed arrival. I cannot stress enough how great they were about this. Pink Iceland is there for you throughout your visit, not just when doing the initial booking. Really a great experience and I look forward to planning another visit with Pink Iceland.

1 Thank Brad H
HannesPall, Owner at Pink Iceland Day Tours, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thanks Brad!

Great to meet you and glad you enjoyed everything and thank you for taking the time to write about us. We really appreciate that:)

All the best from the Pink Team!
Reykjavik, Iceland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

When I was getting married I contacted Pink Iceland to help me organize my wedding. I was exceptionally happy with everything they did. It far exceeded expectations. Every requested detail was taken into account. They even served as DJs at my wedding with a special request of combined Icelandic and Latin pop music as I am originally from Latin America. One reason why I reached out to them was because I had several people from abroad coming over for the wedding. They not only recommended and booked hotels based on budgets and places of interest but they also organized excursions for the whole gorup. Since then, I´ve used them many times and recommended Pink Iceland with any guests coming to visit for tours, hotels, you name it. They are simply the best!

3 Thank 101RLS2013
pinkiceland, Owner at Pink Iceland Day Tours, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Our dear R, thank you for the kind words and thank you for your loyalty. Taking part in planning your special day was fantastic and we really enjoyed the latin music!

Best wishes from all of us.
Amsterdam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Friendly, trustworthy and professional”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Pink Iceland organised a two-day outing for me, my husband and 4 other couples. We had a mini van, a friendly driver and a fantastic guide. From the e-mail exchange, the online payment, to the 2 day tours, everything was well organised and easy. We covered the golden circle, the Fontana spa, the Reykjavik peninsula and the Blue Lagoon. All the time with fantastic guidance from the Pink Iceland team who where extremely knowledgeable and fun. The wonderful sceneries and the relaxed atmosphere made for the perfect two-day outing for a groups of friends. I would highly recommend Pink Iceland to anyone going to Iceland.

1 Thank Trultetravel
Dear T & co. Thank you again for choosing us at Pink Iceland for your stay. Kristin and Saeros really enjoyed taking you guys around and we are still enjoying the beer you left us :)

All the best from the Pink Iceland Team