“Fantastic”

Pink Iceland Day Tours
Ranked #14 of 370 Tours in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Owner description: Pink Iceland is Iceland's first and foremost LGBT owned and operated travel experts. With decades of combined experience in the tourism industry in Iceland we guarantee a professional service, but perhaps more importantly a personal one. We specialize in day tours, organize self drives and host both domestic and international events. In a country where full marriage equality was reached in 2010 we welcome your enquiries about getting married here! We love a good party.So, whether it's booking short tours around Reykjavík or an all-inclusive luxury excursion around the country, you name it, we'll make it happen.  Booking with us is complimentary and you are guaranteed to receive LGBT friendly service through our partners and added value during your stay in Iceland.
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Pink iceland recently organised our wedding. They arranged everything in a professional stress free manner. They answered all questions, no matter how silly, and guided us through the complexities of a gay wedding in a foreign country. Nothing was too much trouble. Needless to say the wedding day went off without any problem. Birna was sensational! Pink Iceland organised two tours for us, as well as giving us dining recommendations. I cannot recommend the organisation or the staff highly enough. They made our wedding day special and our trip to Iceland unforgettable.

2  Thank hammoj
pinkiceland, Owner at Pink Iceland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Hi J & D

We're still talking about the weather you had on your wedding day - amazing! Thank you for letting Pink Iceland be a part of your wedding in Iceland and thank you for this fantastic review, means a lot :)

All the best from the Pink team
- Birna

"dinner reservations"
"fontana spa"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The staff at Pink Iceland goes above and beyond any expectations one could conjure up. Guðni picked me up from Keflavik airport (part of the Reykjanes Gold Tour package) and we sat down for a cup of coffee in the airport before heading to my hotel in Reykjavik. An overnight/red eye flight combined with traveling-alone-for-the-first-time jitters could throw anyone for a loop but Guðni immediately worked to build a rapport with genuine interest and natural charm. A few hours after arriving in Reykjavik, I took the Pink City Walk with Hannes and a traveler from Germany. Still jittery, I took my time warming up to our small, intimate group but the dynamic quickly evolved into three friends walking through the capital, checking out the sights. Hannes took us to the Parliament building, City Hall building, Harpa concert/event building (among other exciting sights) and it was a very leisurely, intriguing walk where we never felt rushed nor ignored. Day 2 of my stay consisted of an all-day Golden Circle tour with Guðni, the same German traveler from the day before and an Italian traveler. The four of us couldn't have gotten along more famously! Day 3 of my stay consisted of the Reykjanes Peninsula tour, also with Guðni. Although it was just he & I on Day 3, Guðni took extra time to explain intricate historical and geological details I probably wouldn't have received from another tour group. Overall, Pink Iceland helped me realize that traveling alone can actually be way more fun than traveling with friends. My experience with Pink Iceland was life-changing for me in that I saw a part of the world my friends and family have almost never heard of, let alone been to - all the while making life-long friends I cherish and plan to visit soon. Takk fyrir, hugs and kisses to the staff! They're thorough, friendly, efficient and very worth meeting while you're in Iceland.

1  Thank JoeCDP82

Hi Joe

Thank you for the incredibly kind words about our team and our services. We're so happy that you had such a great experience and it was a pleasure to email back and forth and get to know you during the tours. Hope to see you again in Iceland.

All the best from us at the Pink office
Birna, Eva María Guðni & Hannes

Reviewed August 13, 2013

These folks help you with everything you need and want to do. They are real pros at providing tourists with the right advice and will take all of the organizing off your hands. Their recommendations are based on living experiences so you can trust them. Very friendly and welcoming. You can trust them recommending day tours, night life, shopping, virtually all your travel needs!!!!

2  Thank workin'guy
HannesPall, Owner at Pink Iceland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thanks for the great review!:)

Very happy to hear you enjoyed our services. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you again in years to come.

All the best from the Pink Iceland Team!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've consulted trip advisor reviews for several trips in the past, but have never felt moved to write a review until today. I cannot speak highly enough of Pink Iceland. I booked several of their tours for my week-long stay in Reykjavik. Birna and the Pink Iceland team were attentive, helpful, and incredibly welcoming. The guide who assisted me through my entire trip, Kristin, was very knowledgable about the local history, culture, folklore, language, geology, and botany - every subject I could think of and then some.

If you choose to travel with Pink Iceland, you might want to consider their West Iceland Tour, their Pink City Tour, and their Golden Circle Tour. I've taken them all, and they were all fantastic. Also, they work closely with several other travel companies, and are happy to take care of arrangements for whale watching tours, trips to the Blue Lagoon, et al. With Pink Iceland, I knew I was in good hands, and was able to relax and let them take care of the details.

1  Thank Maryann A
pinkiceland, Owner at Pink Iceland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Hi Maryann

Thank you so much for this review and glad that you were able to experience so many of our tours and get to know the awesome Kristín :) It was a pleasure welcoming you and getting to know you.

The Pink teams gives their best
- Birna