“A totally unique experience”

Pink Iceland Day Tours
Ranked #14 of 370 Tours in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Owner description: Pink Iceland is Iceland's first and foremost LGBT owned and operated travel experts. With decades of combined experience in the tourism industry in Iceland we guarantee a professional service, but perhaps more importantly a personal one. We specialize in day tours, organize self drives and host both domestic and international events. In a country where full marriage equality was reached in 2010 we welcome your enquiries about getting married here! We love a good party.So, whether it's booking short tours around Reykjavík or an all-inclusive luxury excursion around the country, you name it, we'll make it happen.  Booking with us is complimentary and you are guaranteed to receive LGBT friendly service through our partners and added value during your stay in Iceland.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Pink Iceland helped my partner and I plan our wedding in Reykjavik earlier this month. It was such a hugely positive experience, and went so smoothly. I assumed that planning a wedding overseas would be hard work, difficult and stressful, but Pink Iceland were totally amazing and supportive in planning our day. Thanks to Birna and Hannes, we had an incredible day - it was so much fun and such an adventure that I'm still smiling about it now! Nothing was too much trouble for them and we were given such a warm welcome to Reykjavik that I know we'll go back. I can't wait to arrange our next trip to Iceland; we'll definitely use Pink Iceland to help us plan it.

pinkiceland, Owner at Pink Iceland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Hi James & Jim

What an adventure it was taking part in your wedding, our first in that special location - what a view and we love to glance over from our office :)

We look forward to welcome you back and when you do we'll do our best to have you re-visit your ceremony location and plan an awesome stay for you. Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it!

All the best from the Pink Office

"dinner reservations"
"fontana spa"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We recently held a destination wedding in Iceland with approx 50 family & friends flying in from all over Europe, Asia, and the US. The wedding turned out to a massive endeavor, where we rented a bus for a week and took everyone on a journey across all of South Iceland, to Jokulsarlon in the East, up to Langjokull in the center, and even on a ferry to the Westman Islands. Pink Iceland booked dependable and delightful vendors every step of the way and always stayed one step ahead, no matter how complex the request or how difficult the task. Planning a wedding is daunting and scary, but Hannes at Pink Iceland is a dependable masterful planner who took all the nerves out of the process. Never did I feel that they wouldn't be able to deliver as they remained transparent, trustworthy, and personal from day one through to the last guest departure. I can't stress enough the personal detail they brought to my wedding, always going that extra mile. If anyone is thinking of organizing a group tour or a wedding in Iceland, I'm happy to provide personal reference and vouch for the incredible work they can deliver. Pink Iceland also provide day tours and our guests enjoyed their Golden Circle as well as Reykjanes Peninsula tours. Both tours were met with great enthusiasm. I can't recommend Pink Iceland highly enough for all they've done to create an experience our 50 guests, my partner and I will never forget.

3  Thank emai_trippin
HannesPall, Owner at Pink Iceland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Eric,
Thank you for your amazing review and taking the time to write it. Your wedding is one of the biggest project we've undertaken as a company and we loved every minute of it. Your & Chuan's vision for the wedding was perfect and helping making it happen was a pleasure.

Here's to many happy return visits to Iceland to visit the trees you planted:) We look forward to meeting you again.

xxHannes, Eva & Birna

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Just came back from my cousin's absolutely epic wedding in Iceland done with the help of Pink Iceland. Hannes was there to personally oversee my cousin's wedding (with about 50 guests from all over the world). Tours were all well-planned, hotels were amazing, meals were phenomenal. The ceremony was done at the most intimate and historic church in a beautiful, remote area in Iceland. Pink Iceland helped coordinate travel and tours for a 7-day wedding where we toured all over southern and western Iceland- climbing volcanoes, floating amidst icebergs, driving onto glaciers, etc. My cousin has been planning this extravaganza for over a year and says the best things about Pink Iceland and Hannes, and everything was executed perfectly!!!

Dear Jennifer,

What an absolute pleasure it was to meet you all and so happy that you all had such a good time. I was honored to be a part of the wedding preparations and execution and hope you to see you all back here for the E+C Wedding reunion sometime soon!

All the best from us at Pink Iceland,
Hannes, Birna and Eva

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Traveling to Iceland was a little daunting in planning because of how little we knew about the country. Fortunately, we saw Pink Iceland and decided to ask them for assistance. With a few back and forth emails, Birna had created a 7 day vacation that went off without a hitch.Hotel stays, horseback riding, whale watching, mounting hikes, glacier walks, waterfall tours, golden circle, blue lagoon, all of it pre-planned and with no additional cost to us. All we had to do was show up outside of our apartment. It was amazing. We WILL be coming back to Iceland, and we will be using Pink Iceland again.

Hi Neil & David

I'm so glad to know that your experience in Iceland was so great! I'm happy to have created it with you and to have planned all those exciting activities! You're gonna have a great time when you get here this New Years - look forward to have you as returning guests :)

See you under the fireworks!
- Birna

See more reviews
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This tour company was just awesome. Their email communication was excellent. The tour was a smaller group as promised (5 tour members plus the tour guide). The tour guide, Mummi, was very knowledgable. His day job is working for an environment NGO and is an environmental scientist by training, so our trip was full of interesting scientific facts about the nature we were seeing. Mummi is also a history buff so we got plenty of great stories. The tour it self was well timed, it's an afternoon tour and avoids almost all crowds. If you visit in the summer this is perfectly fine since it's light outside for almost 24 hours. They picked me up at the guesthouse I was staying at and even offer a small gift bag and light refreshments on the tour. It is also a great tour for solo travelers. I was traveling by myself and felt very comfortable. The other tour members were very friendly and we were all getting along in no time.

I will say Pink Tours is one of the more expensive tours in town but I am so glad I paid the extra money. Just having a small group was worth the money but also knowing it is supporting the LGBT community in Reykjavik is a great bonus.

I could go on and on but I won't. Just know that if you book with this company you will get high quality and wonderful memories for a lifetime.

pinkiceland, Owner at Pink Iceland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for using Pink Iceland's services and we totally agree, Mummi is awesome :) We really appreaciate you taking the time to write the detailed review and we think it gives great insights to what tours are all about.

All the best from the Pink team