“Another Fabulous Time with Pink Iceland!”

Pink Iceland Day Tours
Ranked #14 of 355 Tours in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Owner description: Pink Iceland is Iceland's first and foremost LGBT owned and operated travel experts. With decades of combined experience in the tourism industry in Iceland we guarantee a professional service, but perhaps more importantly a personal one. We specialize in day tours, organize self drives and host both domestic and international events. In a country where full marriage equality was reached in 2010 we welcome your enquiries about getting married here! We love a good party.So, whether it's booking short tours around Reykjavík or an all-inclusive luxury excursion around the country, you name it, we'll make it happen.  Booking with us is complimentary and you are guaranteed to receive LGBT friendly service through our partners and added value during your stay in Iceland.
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Just got back from Reykjavik with my husband. Second trip this year! This time we didn't go on any adventurous tours, but we did party hard at the Pink Party on New Year's Eve (I think they throw parties throughout the year)! The crowd was friendly and fun, and we got to meet new friends. Can't wait to go back to Iceland. Will definitely be booking more tours in the future through them. Thanks again Eva and Birna! Hugs and kisses from Tony and Junot in NYC!

pinkiceland, Owner at Pink Iceland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear Junot and Tony!
It's always a pleasure having you over and so great we got to party together during New Years!

Thank you for the kind words and we'll stay in touch!

Eva, Birna, Hannes & Guðni a.k.a the Pink team

There are newer reviews for Pink Iceland Day Tours

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My wife and I used Pink Iceland to plan and book our wedding/honeymoon in Iceland. Birna and Eva were so flexible and amazingly helpful. We stayed under-budget and they booked an amazing travel package for us! We had a private tour with a guide through the south of Iceland - we got to go glacier hiking, boating through an iceberg lagoon and drove ATVs through a field of pseudo-craters. Our wedding day was sweet -- we felt like were were surround by friends even though our families couldn't be with us. Pink Iceland found us an amazing photographer and we LOVE our wedding pictures. Our trip was during the beginning of October - the weather was really mild and the fall colors were beautiful! We really hope to get back to Iceland soon and wouldn't dream of booking with anyone else. If you are considering a trip to Iceland or looking for a destination for a legal gay/lesbian wedding you should definitely choose Pink Iceland!

It was a real pleasure and honour to be a part of your big day dear ladies.

We are so glad you had such a great time in Iceland and thank you for the kind words!

Looking forward to see you back :)

Birna & Eva

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had been looking to book with another local company, but e-mailed Pink Iceland late in the process. Clearly I waited to long because Birna and everybody there were absolutely fantastic.

Birna was super prompt with all replies and always had answers for my many questions, as well as helpful suggestions for things to do. She worked with my limited budget to book the hotel I really wanted to stay at but the other company quoted a higher price. She gave me lots of options and booked us on the golden circle, Fontana baths, northern lights, Blue Lagoon, and pink city tour.

The pink city tour was great and personalized to our interests. Just three of us with a great tour guide. Would definitely recommend.

My husband and I couldn't be more happy with our choice to book with Pink Iceland. When we're lucky enough to return to Iceland, I'll book with them again in a heartbeat.

Hi guys

Thank you so much for the great review, so very glad you enjoyed your stay in Iceland and the tours that we operate and booked for you! Especially happy with the kind words about the Pink City tour, Hannes sends his best.

Looking forward to greet you again!

All the best
Birna

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I took all my tours with Pink Iceland and it could not have been a better experience. From the Golden Circle Tour to exploring the countryside of Iceland to the walking tour of Reykjavik, the geothermal energy plant, the Imagine Peace Light and dinner, finding the aurora borealis, stopping at a private horse farm to hang with the Icelandic horses, hot tubbing on a cold night looking at shooting stars, it was all seamless, extraordinary and with a fine touch for detail. An unexpected small concert in a ravine with hot chocolate and donuts was a highlight of the trip. I would strongly recommend all visitors whether straight, gay, trans or somewheres in between to book with them. You'll love it!

pinkiceland, Owner at Pink Iceland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear Sam,

Thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for choosing Pink Iceland :) We hope to have you over again one day and show you more of Iceland's beauty.

We wish you easy, breezy & beautiful holidays!
Eva Maria, Birna, Hannes & Gudni

Reviewed November 26, 2012

They emailed me back immediately and gave me tons of trip advice. When we got to our hostel, they dropped off gift baggies. We walked into their office a few days later and they immediately gave us a tour of the city. Their staff is very friendly and easy going. Even if you're not gay, I would definitely recommend working with them! If you ARE gay- visiting them is a must!

2  Thank Kayla Y

Hi Kayla

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Really glad you enjoyed your stay in Iceland and so happy you are recommending us.

Thanks again