We found our room to be clean and the desk employees to be friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast, while surprising to us on our first morning in Iceland, is a pretty typical breakfast buffet.
VERY NICE LOCATION!. 1 block from the waterfront, 1-1/2 blocks from the busy shopping/dining/drinking lane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is an official year-round 3-star hotel in downtown Reykjavik. We are located only a few steps away from the main shopping street Laugavegur and the main attractions in Reykjavik's city center. All of our rooms and apartments have a bathroom with a shower, TV and there is free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. Our reception is manned at all hours for the convenience of our guests. All rooms and areas of the hotel are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík