This is all in all a great hotel; close location to the main street and main sightings and very strategic located between the bus lines from and to the airport. The rooms are spacious and clean, but somewhat unfurnished (for 5 persons there was only 1 sofa). The WiFi was reasonably good. As was the breakfast (the waffle iron was a nice gesture) all though way too small and crowded when for example a tourist group were going to eat at the same time. You could risk standing in line for 15 minutes, which I find unacceptable. But the price for a room is not bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík