This is a nice affordable hotel. Not luxurious but everything's there and works. The room was clean, spacious and even had a balcony and a small kitchen. Furniture was not very new but still in good shape and it gave the place a charm. Small bar at the ground floor for evening drinks.
Located just a 5 minutes walk from the main street with all the entertainment you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík