A last minute booking for 3 nights stay only cost me Euro 81 per night (2pax). My room was as beautiful as the professional picture shown with a very comfy bed. This is very important for a soundly sleep to prepare for the long walk on the next day. Me and my bf joined the Geoiceland excursion who picked us up daily and this does the same to the round trip coach booking to the airport. The restaurant, flea market, harbour, shopping places, and church were in the walking distance and u can have a sea view from the loft window if u got a similar room to my room. The most exciting thing is their breakfast which including a range of basic breakfast foods, but also waffles, scramble eggs and ICELANDIC fishesss! This breakfast should cost you at least 15-20GBP if u get it from the local restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is an official year-round 3-star hotel in downtown Reykjavik. We are located only a few steps away from the main shopping street Laugavegur and the main attractions in Reykjavik's city center. All of our rooms and apartments have a bathroom with a shower, TV and there is free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. Our reception is manned at all hours for the convenience of our guests. All rooms and areas of the hotel are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík