I stayed here with a friend for 4 nights at the start of Oct 2013. Hotel is in a great location with beautiful views just a short walk round the corner.
There is a 24 supermarket at the back of the hotel which was really helpful for the occasional snack and drink.
The rooms were small but very clean, warm and comfortable, just what you need after a day of exploring. The staff were also very helpful. We had a buffet breakfast included in our cost which was brilliant as we were able to fuel up before heading out into the cold!!
All in all great value for money, would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is an official year-round 3-star hotel in downtown Reykjavik. We are located only a few steps away from the main shopping street Laugavegur and the main attractions in Reykjavik's city center. All of our rooms and apartments have a bathroom with a shower, TV and there is free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. Our reception is manned at all hours for the convenience of our guests. All rooms and areas of the hotel are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík