Previous reviewers have noted the good location, the clean comfortable but average rooms and friendly and very helpful staff with good breakfasts - I can only agree. We had a great time based here - happy hours in the bar helped too.
Nowhere public to sit and chat / play cards with friends when bar closed but weather/tiredness from late nights chasing Lights and long days snowmobiling prevents further movement but were referred to the KEX hostel along the road where a warm, friendly and eclectic environment with good beer and interesting food awaits - thoroughly enjoyed a relaxed afternoon there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík