Stayed 3 nights (july 19 and again July 25-26) as part of tour package. First night twin room was really tiny--clean comfortable but tiny with tiny bath but we were only there for about 10 hours so no big deal. 2nd stop for two nights had a very large room facing the front which was also very comfortable. (it was a real blessing to be able to open the windows and get some air after several nights of travel where we were attacked by flys when we opened screenless windows at various lodgings around the country). Breakfast was good--nice selection and good coffee. Desk clerks were helpful with directions and information. The location is perfect for walking around and seeing the sits in Rekyavik. There's a nice little restaurant across the street that has soup and salad bar that is delicious. Hotel Baron also has parking which was great since we had a car a couple of nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík