This place was perfect for a weekend away,breakfast, location were really good.room clean and bright although maybe a little small for anything longer, but we really only slept in it. What really stood out was the brilliant staff who just seemed so friendly, helpful and courteous perhaps it's just a part of being Icelandic because everyone including the bus driver seemed brilliant. Special mention to the northern lights guy who was funny,keen and informative (sorry don't know his name). We are planning on returning to iceland this summer, if we have one,and whilst we always like to try different places. Will be retuning to the Baron.p.s if your lucky enough to be going here ask for directions and try the public pool up the road,cheep,quiet and the hot pools outside on the veranda are really special,enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is an official year-round 3-star hotel in downtown Reykjavik. We are located only a few steps away from the main shopping street Laugavegur and the main attractions in Reykjavik's city center. All of our rooms and apartments have a bathroom with a shower, TV and there is free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. Our reception is manned at all hours for the convenience of our guests. All rooms and areas of the hotel are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík