Me and my friend booked this through an offer with Icelandair and we were very happy with the whole experience. Our twin room was very spacious and very clean.The hotel staff were extremely helpful and the breakfast was plentiful and delicious. We did a couple of trips and each time the coach would collect us from the front door of the hotel. The hotel is about a 5 minute walk to the main shopping area where there are plenty of bars and restaurants. All in all a fantatic weekend and if I get the chance to go back there is still plenty to see and I would book to stay in the same hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík