“Expensive by American standards, but SOOOO delicious!”
Review of Hlollabatar

Hlollabatar
Ranked #89 of 529 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Eating out in Iceland is pricey, and fast food is no exception. But I must say that the sandwich I got was the BEST sub I've ever had. Can't remember the name, but it had pulled pork, pickled red cabbage, grilled onions and mayo. Just fantastic!!!!!!!

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Our first meal in Iceland. We wandered for a while, looking for a cheapish way to have lunch and eventually found this. What a find! While not normally a baguette/sub fan, I must say it was absolutely delicious! Much better than other 'sub' places I could mention. We will definitely be going back! :-)

Reviewed February 22, 2014

It has been close to a year since I have been to Iceland and ate at the Hlollabatar and I will say ever since I left I have been craving one! Quick, convenient and paired nicely with an Appelsin you defiantly cannot go wrong. The Hot Shot Batur was my favorite!!! DELICIOUS whether it was a late night snack, lunch or my dinner it was very resaonable

Reviewed January 19, 2014

For a quick snack at virtually anytime Hlollabatar is worth a trip. The number of fillings for the baguettes is amazing and very tasty. Right outside the our hotel the Center Plaza we had a bite here for lunch the day we left, wish we had have used it before.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Perfect for that 2am craving for fries after 3-4 hours of drinking ! Hits the spot- line was long but moves quick!