“Icelandic Taxi Tours of the Golden Circle”

Icelandic Taxi Tours
Ranked #2 of 39 Transportation in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Owner description: Icelandic Taxi Tours offers convenient and flexible private tours in Reykjavík Iceland
Reviewed October 3, 2015

Icelandic Taxi Tours were ideal for our group of 8. We were "messed around" by other operators, but Oli and his team made it just so simple. They even reorganised the tour to fit the weather - and got it right. Extremely professional from the Trip Notes to the English recorded commentary for each site. Can't recommend them highly enough!

2  Thank aussiepaddy48
All reviews
"blue lagoon"
in 23 reviews
"golden circle tour"
in 23 reviews
"airport pickup and return"
"mercedes van"
"wi fi"
"great driver"
"iceland trip"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"own pace"
"dropped off"
"day tour"
"beautiful country"

Reviewed September 8, 2015

Oli was so responsive and helpful in creating a custom tour for our first morning in Iceland. He was waiting for us at the airport and greeted us like old friends. We went on an express tour of the areas around the peninsula before being dropped off at the Blue Lagoon. We were both so tired from the flight, but woke up immediately as we visited each site. I highly recommend Icelandic Taxi Tours due to the personal touches Oli and his team provide.

Reviewed August 26, 2015

We booked Icelandic Taxi tours because they were reasonably priced compared to some of the other tours in Iceland. My family and I (5 People) had a tour of Reykjavik one day and the Golden Circle Tour the next. Oli was very knowledgeable and took us to see things "off the beaten" path- places only other Icelanders know about. I don't think we would have gotten such a customized tour from another company!

1  Thank PolishPrincess2013
Reviewed August 14, 2015

My driver was very nice, and showed me all of the highlights of the area including downtown. We even stopped so I could try the famous hot dogs.